Inova T2 -- accessories?

Irongen

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks, just recently found this site, and I'm enjoying it tremendously so far. Glad to know that I'm not alone in appreciating a good flashlight!

Quick question: I just purchased an Inova T2, and so far am very pleased with it. Now, I would like to get a couple accessories for it, namely a good quality holster and a lanyard long enough to wear the unit around my neck. Does anyone have recommendations for either? Price is not a huge consideration, but I'd rather not end up paying as much or more for a holster than I did for the light itself. :grin2:

And on a somewhat related note: on the way home from work today I stopped in a Rite Aid drug store to pick up a pair of spare batteries, and saw that the Duracell 123s were a mere $15 for 2, or $9 for one. :aaa:Probably safe to say, but I'm not paying that much for batteries, so it's definitely time to go online shopping for some 123s in bulk. What batteries have you folks used in your T2s/T3s, how reliable have they proven, where did you purchase them from, and what was your price?

Thanks in advance for replies, and hello again to everybody!

TonkinWarrior

Enlightened
First, congrats on the T2. One of the good ones. Tough. Fantastic runtime.

A standard Surefire lanyard should work. Get 'em from Bright Guy (online) who also sells the excellent Streamlight 123 batteries by the dozen. Others I've used in mine with success are Surefire, Sanyo, and Battery Station.

Check out SilverFox's great 123 battery test thread here under "Flashlight Electronics - Batteries Included." Highly informative.

TorchMan

Enlightened
Just to add a link to accessories BrightGuy sells for your light. I can highly recommend them from excellent service and shipping on two previous orders. Plus, I love how easy their site is to navigate!

http://www.brightguy.com/accessory_results.php?Sku=EMIT2WB

According to the site, this holster also fits your T2. I have this one for my other lights and I love it. I don't own a T2. My Inova is the T4 (but I use this holster for the U2, Gladius, and TL-3, not the Inova T4).

http://www.brightguy.com/detail.php?Sku=REEBL181

Last edited:

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened