Varying prices. Shop around!

Genxsis

Newly Enlightened
At Wal-Mart, there is the mini-maglite with a holster, 2 AA batts., and even a package of 2 spare bulbs, supposedly in addition to the one installed and the one in the tailcap. It costs about $8.75.

I was at Scheels All Sports yesterday and found the same thing, but without the 2 spare bulbs, for $16.99!!! Unbelievable! :thumbsdow

TorchMan

Enlightened
It does pay to shop around. I've seen the MiniMags here in some stores for 12 buck. I bought one in a sporting goods store for $7, and it had a holster. It does have a spare in the cap. I seem to remember at some point the lower priced ones did not?

I have some 8 LED AAA lights under the LE brand. I paid $9 each, others have paid a few bucks less.

Same goes for higher end lights, even SureFire.

Sometimes higher prices may be offset (to me) by superior customer service.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
The other day I saw a MiniMag at a True Value hardware store, with the holster I think, and it was $16 and some change. I bet they don't sell too many. After all, Walmart and Target aren't that far away.

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Deals abound if you make the rounds. Some weeks back, a local Target had a bunch of pumpkin colored Mini Mags at more about 50% discount, cost was like $3.9X.

For walk in mass stores, the prices are relatively unchanged. The uniform supply places vary. I bought some Scorpion bulbs at a local supply for $6 each and among the other uniform places, it goes from $4.95- $10.

Latest posts