some funny happened yesterday

oklalawman

Enlightened
I took my Stinger flashlight to the police supply yesterday to get a new rubber piece put on my switch. The guy took it to the back and worked on it for a few minutes and then came back with the flashlight fixed. The other guy asked about the light and I showed him. It has Five megas 3 x 16850
adapter on it. The other guy (the one who fixed it ) said something about that takes that other bulb over there. I put one of those( stock stinger hp, 3.6 volts) in there the bulb blew up. I asked what he said and he said that the bulb litterally blew up. He could not understand why. I took the light apart and explained to him that this light runs on almost 11 volts. He looked confused. I then gave him a demonstration of the light. I dont know why he was changing th e bulbs on the light but from the look on his face he wont be trying that anytime soon. I wish I would of seen it happen though cause it must of really scared him.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You would have thought that he would have tried the light before changing the bulb and that he would have noticed something was hugely different!