is there a way to travel to daytona that cheap?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i may go to daytona for a small vaction in my dads rentali wanna be there but dont know if i can handle the trip.last time i was on bus.i kinda had a problem cause i felt to crowded and wasnt able to contine trip .i wanna go spend time in my dads place so bad its right on daytona beach with a view out window of ocean .i love the ocean so much.one of my fav things.so i am wondering whats the best way to travel like 500 miles?that ya wont be crowded ?i thought about train caus ei saw on movie ya get ya own room/but i called and it cost a lot plus they go the wrong way to get there they go from atl to washinton then to daytona lol thats so wierd.so got any recomations .i also thought about plane but my dad dont think i would do good on plane lol i need a teloporter

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know but you should find a way to do it regardless and be adventurous! I went there this summer I love florida. So cold here now, and it's only 56! worst winter is yet to come!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o i wanna go so bad .i saw pics of the view from there back porch its amazeing when ya go down staires there is olmpics style pool then right after that is ocean .i wanna take pics of sun comeing down over ocean

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldnt mind seeing a daytona race, busch or nextel, but I would need a dedicated partnet to help out while there and getting there.

I think you are fairly limited to either the bus greyhound, train amtrak or a plane. Unless you know of someone you can hop a lift with.

My aunt loved jupitor FL and use to live there. I offered to go half and half with her on a 2 bd apartment, but she wasnt interested.