All LED lights on Sale at target

bole64

Newly Enlightened
All of the lights are %10 off. The Inova 5x is only 29.99 right now (was 34.99). Don't know if some one mentioned this already, just wouldn't want anyone to miss out on this. This is the sale for all the river rock's and Inova lights.

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you know if the Eddie Bauer (rebranded Coast LED Lenser) lights are on sale too? They are in a different isle, in the camping section across from the multitools. I would like to pick up the 2 color (white and red) 3 AAA one but I feel that $30 is a bit too much to pay.

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
The sign I saw said *all* LED lights were 10% off and the only exclusion listed was the X5...being already on sale.

- Chris

vic303

Enlightened
Hmm...they were'nt on sale at the Target in Allen yesterday. Was pretty picked over too. Zero RR lanterns.

attowatt

Enlightened
vic303 said:
Hmm...they were'nt on sale at the Target in Allen yesterday. Was pretty picked over too. Zero RR lanterns.

Target has rainchecks.

Hmmm, anyone know how long sale is??

jollytoker420

Newly Enlightened
My trip to Target today...

NightStar price: 39.99
Inova X1 price: 17.99
R.R. .5W Headlight price: 14.99

The grin on my face: Priceless

:)

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
jollytoker420 said:
My trip to Target today...

NightStar price: 39.99
Inova X1 price: 17.99
R.R. .5W Headlight price: 14.99

The grin on my face: Priceless

:)

How do you like the head light? I was tempted, but stuck to getting gifts only. I might go back and get the head light though if it's decent...how couldn't it be for the price. :) Is it more spotty or floody?

- Chris

bole64

Newly Enlightened
If you looked in target yesterday, then it was not on sale. The sale started today, (sunday). I do not know on thoes eddy bauer lights. I didnt look.

jollytoker420

Newly Enlightened
Chris;

Well for being my first head light, I really like it. For the money I couldn't pass it up.
It is more of a spot with good, useable sidespill. You won't run into anything in the dark.
It's a buy. Unless you have other headlights..... then it might dissapoint you??

Still good as a spare for the truck or whatnot. As you all know, I can't stop there, another headlight will be in my future! :)

dehnehsu

Newly Enlightened
Can't find the River Rock .5 Watt AAA's or the River Rock lantern when they are "not" on sale. This just makes it even worse! I wont bother looking till the sale ends.

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
The headlamp was $13.49 plus tax. Just so everyone knows, the sale is only for the flashlight section lights; I had a guy scan the Eddie Bauer Coast dual color light and it came up full price :(.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Checked the Target on Blossom Hill Road in San Jose last night and none of the flashlights were on sale.

EDIT: Is this unadvertised and the only way to find out is to have the item scanned?

Last edited:

Ikonomi

Enlightened
I almost picked up a RR lantern at Super Target in Sugarland, TX tonight, and although there was no sign of the sale prices (except for the $29.99 X5s), the lantern scanned at the reduced price.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
The X5's are in the weekly add, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of them all being on sale, so maybe this was a local thing :( Obviously in one area of the country LED lights aren't selling as fast as everywhere else! They should just ship their overstock to the places where they are all sold out...

PrimiToad

Newly Enlightened
The Target here has had their flashlight section picked over for about two weeks.

Hopefully they'll repopulate.

wwglen

Enlightened
If the X5 is out get a rain check.

You can get the same % off other lights with that rain check.

wwglen

TunnelVision

Newly Enlightened
I know the Target in Factoria, WA is completely out of Inovas as I go their weekly, but I went to the Federal Way Target near the Commons mall to find a whole bunch of Inovas. There were no sale signs posted, but I went and scanned them at the self scanners, and surely they are on sale. I picked up another 2 X5s! Heh.

Latest posts