• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Need Place to Buy Bi-Pin Connectors

daBear

Enlightened
I have a couple of mag mods I am working on and need some Bi-Pin connectors. I can't seem to find anyone in this forum who sells them or find them at the local Radio Shack. Got to be somewhere to buy these common connectors. Any suggestions??

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega is currently selling a bi-pin PR base adapter. You know, there is a place that sells the Mag Charger bi-pin slug, but I can't think of it off hand. (something like cases4u?) You can also put up a wanted add for one of Kiu's BP sockets (which he is currently sold out of).

daBear

Enlightened
I am not looking for a Bi-Pin base but a bi pin electrical connector to connect a battery pack to LED's mounted on a heatsink. If you have a quick disconnect you can take the light apart without unsoldering anything.

daBear

Enlightened
Radio Shack was the first place I tried, on the web and in person. Next was a specialized electronics shop that deals with communications equipment and has a lot of sub miniature parts and pieces. No luck. This is a common item you see on batteries in cell phones, computer fans, etc. I just can't seem to find where to buy these.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, not at Radio Shack? Ok, my next suggestion,then, is Fry's. I'm not sure if they have those in Mississippi, though.

daBear

Enlightened
Thanks, the hobby shops did the trick. I guess it's all in knowing where to search. By the way Hobby-Lobby was the winner. Thanks again.