Happy 6th anniversary LED Museum

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Tomorrow (10-18-05) will be the 6th anniversary of my website, The LED Museum. :) :D :thumbsup: :D :)
It's a website, so it doesn't need flowers, cake, or candles; and for heaven sakes it certainly does not need any champagne. :sick2:
But it will be celebrating its 6th anniversary tomorrow. :twothumbs:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Congrats for a great site, Craig. When I first found the site it was like a great revelation. I was not alone out there. Bet you never figured then it would be around now, and better than ever.

Geoff

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
YEAY!!!!!!!!!! I enjoy reading your website. THe insulator part, wheelchair part and the part about those things, what do you call the, those things that, that emit light.

Maybe one day you can do articles about the stuff in the background of your reviews? You seem to have many interesting things in the foreground as well as background in your reviews.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
you have a great site, i've used it many times to do flashlight comparisons, get data, etc. wow 6 years is a long time. thankyou, and congratulations.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Wow, that's great Craig, congratulations on this terrific milestone, and thank you very much for all your hard work! We really appreciate it!
daloosh

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Craig's site was among the first I saw when I developed an interest in LEDs. In fact, I visited it quite regularly long before I even heard of CPF. Despite the name LED Museum, there is something there for someone with an interest in just about any type of lighting, whether incandescent, fluorescent, HID. My own personal interest is mainly discrete LEDs so I tend to read most of those reviews and just glance occasionally at the other stuff like flashlight reviews. Overall, it's a great site with an amazing amount of information.

Happy 6th anniversary LED Museum, and may you have many more! :party: Now let's all get:drunk: !

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woohoo!!! Happy 6th Anniversary LED Mueseum! I too used to read LED museum before I stumbled upon the evil lair that is CPF. Thanks for all your great work Craig! Your sense of humour is invaluable and your site's contribution to the community has been amazing!

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Happy 6th Anniversary, Congratulations and all that great stuff!

Here is to hoping that you get an Anniversary Cake, but instead of Candles, there will be 6 Flashlights of your choice.

Thanks for all you do, and all my best.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Craig's website is Da Best.:twothumbs I've been visiting it daily ever since I found it listed as a "cool site" in an electronics magazine (EDN or something similar). There's an amazing amount of information there, and his hard work really shows!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i check the website all the time the site made me find cpf .awesume site