• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: modular CREE white / UV light

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is another flashlight from my custom collection. This flashlight was created from some stock pieces of copper plumbing pieces. Length is about 4 inches long and 1 1/2 inches at its widest point. The flashlight runns from 1x R123 RECHARGABLE (unprotected) Li-ION battery, the protected style should work with little or no loss in brightness, as long as it has 3.6v avail.

The tail cap has a 4 position rotary switch with OFF / HIGH / MED / LOW settings.

The metal has been sanded fairly smooth and polished to a nice luster. The tail assebbly, battery tube, and white head have been clear coated to maintain shine.

Included are TWO swappable heads:

WHITE CREE hi-output white (rated at 60lm) with a NX-05 optic behind a coated GLASS cover slide. DEFINATELY brighter than a standard LUX I. Loaded with green and aqua glow poxy to produce a bright glow when turned off. With a NOT fully charged battery I got the following values.

LOW - 11mA

MED - 76mA

HIGH - 475ma with 3.75v at the LED = 1.78WATTS

UV CREE (hard to find now) with a convex lens, projects a circle of about 12 inches at about 2 1/2 feet. EXTREMELY bright UV source, it will make stuff GLOW really bright, and charges GITD stuff FAST. With the same battery I got the following values.

LOW - 10mA

MED - 70mA

HIGH - 440mA with 3.78v at the LED = 1.66WATTS

With a battery fresh off the charger a reading of 2 watts can be achieved. I will include 1 fully charged R123 (unprotected) Li-ION battery. The light is SOLID and has a bit of weight to it, but this is good for getting rid of the heat generated by these high power LEDs.

I am asking US $60.00 including CONUS shipping.

Last edited:

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: modular CREE white / UV light

I'll take it if you would take a MO. How much would it be without the battery? I've got plenty already.

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: modular CREE white / UV light

LC, I'll go 55.00 without the battery, MO OK. PM me if still interested.
Jeff