whats ya favrite band today?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i think i have all nightwish cd,s but only have one garbage cd and one coldplay havent listened to coldplay yet though .garbage is great the lead singer she can sing awesumly.i think her name is sherry manson or something

Stream

Enlightened
raggie33 said:
i think i have all nightwish cd,s but only have one garbage cd and one coldplay havent listened to coldplay yet though .garbage is great the lead singer she can sing awesumly.i think her name is sherry manson or something
I think I have about all of the Nightwish CDs also lol. I have two ColdPlay CDs, Parachutes, and Rush Of Blood To The Head. I still haven't gotten the newest ColdPlay album though. The name of Garbage's lead singer is Shirly Manson, and yeah her voice is great. I have three of their albums: the first album Garbage, the second album 2.0 and BeautifulGarbage. I liked the first two Garbage albums best, though. I think they've changed their sound too much, it's not as distinctive and original as their earlier stuff. I've seen the new single on MTV (forgot what it was called) but I think it's sounds bland. Not at all like their early stuff :(

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
My favourite band today?
Why, Anthrax, of course. :) :D :rock: :twothumbs: :rock: :D :)
Raven, Metallica, and Exciter pull up 2nd, 3rd, and 4th respectively.

Last edited:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know... I used to be a lot more into 'bands' but these days, I mostly listen to singer/songwriters where, while the band plays a significant role, it's mostly all about the lyrics.

I guess as far as bands, I've probably listened to more Audioslave recently than anyone else. With Tool and Primus being numbers 2 and 3.

rikvee

Enlightened
Hi Raggie!

Favorite band for a while now has been the Foo Fighters.
U2 is still up there as well, so are the old Strolling Bones...

GadgetTravel

Enlightened
Oh, so many. I like the White Stripes a lot. I may have a new or more like renewed favorite soon. I have a ticket to see Cream's opening night at Madison Square Gardens this coming Monday. They used to be one of my favorites, and I suspect by the end of the concert they will be again. Im a very impressionable person. Especially if the impression is made by something very loud or very bright ;)

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tool and Queensrÿche. My favorite album for Tool has to be Undertow, and for Queensrÿche it can be none other than Operation: Mindcrime. I just got the Mindcrime CD a few days ago but I have listened to it at least twenty times through already.

Schuey2002

Enlightened
All-time favorite band? U2 (ya' gotta love that name!) :laughing:

Current Fav? That would probably be the Black Eyed Peas.. I think. :shrug:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i think jmy made that post cuase he was bored he dont like my post he always makes a weird remark in my post instead of ingnoreing em i wish he would just leave me alone

KingSmono

Enlightened
bobisculous said:
Dream Theater is my, by far, favorite band. So much talent involved with them.

-C

Agreed! Mike Portnoy is one of my all-time favorite drummers. Along with Neil Pert from Rush, and Carter Beauford of DMB!

-Allen