NEW PRO ON THE LIST FOR THE MAGCHARGER

spacetroll

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, I am expecting my new MagCharger today! UPS site says it's on the truck for delivery. I have been a little nervous as to what the will wife say when she see's the new light, especialy seeing that I just spent 900.00 on a new camera, 100.00 on a new shortwave radio(theres an addiction I have'nt seen mentioned here) and 800.00 on a new compact .357 all within the last month and a half.

I'm gonna keep the MagCharger next to the bed, I was thinking about mounting it on the wall between the nightstand and bed, but then thought that would be too obvious. Then bingo!! It came to me! I already have a Mag 3D, Mag 2C-3CR123 and a EL TSP in that little cove on the floor, theres no way she'll ever notice it lying there amongst all the other lights especialy with the other two Mags flanking it!!

There it is guys, another bonus of the MagCharger. We've all got at least one or two Mags currently in-stock and the ole lady is used to seeing them lying around. Just hold off on mounting it for a while and camoflauge it with one or two other Mags!! If she asks about it just tell her you had it in the tool box in the garage and figured you'd replace that with a cheaper smaller AA light and bring the bigger light into the house. I'm sure you can come up with suitable stories for your situation.

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget to order a few WA1160 bulbs while your at it.
Cant be having a stocker when you could have 450 Lumens for $5.