Medical research always rascinates me...

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Fascinating. Once we can regenerate damaged organs, we open up an era of virtual immortality. Is it possible that the majority of us here may not only never die of old age, but perhaps be rejuvenated to the way we were at at any age of our choosing? If so, what age would you pick to keep your body at for eternity? I'd personally pick my early teens since I thought I looked my best then (and didn't need to be bothered with adult things like shaving). ;)

TorchMan

Enlightened
15 forever? 20? 25? I guess I'd take 16. Not that I'm gonna have to worry about that.

I've always felt that these things are farther off from being a common, or practical reality than research suggests. And if it were readily available, can you imagine the price?

I just wanna be Edward Flashlighthands! Now there's an idea for a PhotoShop job, and CPF calendar pic!

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just really like her title: "professor of tissues regeneration" I love it when real life starts to sound like science fiction :D

Course, the one organ that they wont be able to so easily re-grow will be your brain ;) So you'll end up being this dotty old demented brain in a 21 year old body. Could be worse I suppose :crackup:

Unicorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always thought 23 or maybe 24 was the perfect age. Just old enough to be taken seriously by your elders, but still young enough to get away with being stupid. And the girls are much hotter at that age. ;)