Tigerlight warranty details

hquan

Enlightened
The warranty isn't posted on the Tigerlight web site. Here's a copy of Tigerlight's response to my request for warranty details. Hope that it helps someone else.

Hello Hai,

We have a lifetime warranty on the metal components (body tube, head,
endcap, head ring), a year warranty on the battery and charging system
(cradle & wall wart), and a six month warranty on the lamp assembly.

Don't hesitate to contact us with any other questions.

Regards,
Eric Straddeck
TigerLight Inc.

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems pretty short to me. By the time you're used to the light, the warranty is over.

I think electronics is seldom warranted for more thana year. I checked these as a random sampling:

Streamlight Survivor:
"Your Survivor, including the case, switch and all internal components, but excluding the lamp and battery pack has a Limited Lifetime Warranty from the date of purchase. In any country or jurisdiction where specific limitations are placed on limited lifetime warranties, Streamlight will honor a 10-Year Limited Warranty. Should your Survivor fail to operate for any reason, return it to the factory along with your proof of purchase. Streamlight will repair or replace the warranted defective parts without cost and return the unit to you. The battery pack is warranted for a period of one (1) year in accordance
with the above terms. When returning the unit for service, please include $5.00 for hipping and handling."

Mag Instrument (from catalog):
"Backed by Mag Instrument's Renowned Warranty Service. Limited lifetime warranty in the Western Hemisphere and Japan; ten-year limited warranty elsewhere. See product packaging for details."

And then there are the famous Pelican and SureFire warranties.

Scott

Latest posts