Vital Gear body HAIII quality?

jacques

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

If you have Vital Gear flashlight, what do you think about their body HA III quality? If it is like Surefire or close to, I am interset, because they just release in Black HA III.

Thanks

E

Emilion

I've some in OD HAIII. EDCing a KL1 on my FB1 for months. Some HAIII on the KL1 gone but the FB1 still looks new.

Niteowl

Enlightened
The HA on my FB1 is great. Had it for about a year, goes to work with me every day. Only marks are from dropping it on concrete.

jacques

Newly Enlightened
Great infos, many thanks. Hope their black HAIII have the same quality.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Emilion said:
I've some in OD HAIII. EDCing a KL1 on my FB1 for months. Some HAIII on the KL1 gone but the FB1 still looks new.

WORD.

I Had my first KL-1 and VG FB-1 for about 7 hr's and I dropped it from knee level to the concrete. The bezel chipped and had minor dent's, but as it rolled slowly in a gentle circle it chipped a bunch of HA-III off the KL-1, but only scratched up the clip pretty well on the FB-1 but no chips off the
tail. I did this to my old backup mini mag as a recreation and much less came off the bezel (head end of booth light's) and didn't do as much damage.

I will say my E2D has had many worse drops so it may just be that particular KL-1. VDG

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Niteowl said:
I hate it when that happens :ohgeez:

yeah, I had it in a "EDC products" pouch/holster that came with a cheap knive i bought in perdido(sp) key FLA. nice fit for the KL-1/VG, HDS, ARC LSH-P etc, but if the velcro is not centered right it will open easy, and Guess who
didn't center the hookie with the furry? :awman: VDG