whats the strangest thing u got in fridge

TorchMan

Enlightened
Some beer called Celis White, an authentic Belgian wheat beer flavored with herbs and spices. I drank three right after I bought it, can't seem to make myself go for the rest. I guess it's an acquired taste. :eeew: :sick2:

Stream

Enlightened

NextLight

Enlightened
If any other group asked, the answer would probably be "300 or so primary batteries of various types, including 100 or so CR123As."

Here I guess that answer is pretty normal.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
I seem to remember wheat beer being served in Germany with a lot of lemon slices. Don't remember much else after that.

Stream

Enlightened
NextLight said:
If any other group asked, the answer would probably be "300 or so primary batteries of various types, including 100 or so CR123As."

Here I guess that answer is pretty normal.

:crackup: Yeah, here at CPF it would be more unusual to say you actually have food in the fridge.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
The_LED_Museum said:
There might be some milk going bad in there...and there it goes!!! ;)
lol not in my fridge i drink it way to quickly i love milk so much i can drink 1 gallon per day.runs to craigs house drinks his milk and then looks at all his l;ights

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I put a video camera in the fridge once. It was an older style camera that used Saticon pickup tubes instead of CCD chips. The Saticons had a unique characteristic that allowed them to heal from burn-ins by cooling them down for a period of time. It worked, BTW.
:)

greenLED

Flashaholic
The strangest thing I've seen in a fridge were several dead green iguanas. My friend was a tropical wildlife vet, if that helps explain it... never quite understood why he used the food fridge for storing iguana corpses :green:

My mom put her glasses in the freezer once. She opened the door, and they fogged so she took them off and put them inside the freezer. Found whatever she was looking for and shut the door... months later and a new pair of glasses, we found her old pair inside the freezer :laughing:

I got a colony of "something slimy" under the veggie tray. I clean the area thoroughly very often, but they keep coming back.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
The strangest thing that I have in my fridge is Stencil Ink. I have it in Red, Black, Blue and White. Reason being it will not harden up if stored in a Fridge.

As for what I use it for, that is simple. I am a Tennis junkie. And the Ink is used along with a Plastic Stencil in order to apply Company Logos to Strung Racquets.

nemul

Flashlight Enthusiast
it should be "whats the strangest thing u got in fridge, and why?"

i have jones soda candy corn flavor at target for halloween it's not very good! lol

Craig where did u get that jones whoop@ss? i cant find to anywhere.. is it good?

drizzle

Enlightened
Stream said:
How about a Kombucha colony. That's a mass of gelatinous symbiotic bacteria and yeasts (of the friendly kind) that is used to make Kombucha tea :D

This is what one looks like:

http://kombucha-italia.freeservers.com/Mother.jpg

I have to keep the colony in the fridge when I'm not using it, because the colder it is the less active it is. Orthewise it might grow to become this big :aaa: lol:

http://www.region-stuttgart.de/sixcms/media.php/191/kombucha_stutz_1.jpg

:eeew: I don't know about strangest but that is the most disgusting looking! Reminds me of something you would see in a medical textbook under skin diseases.

Added: Unfortunately all I have is pretty normal food in mine. As for strangest, my vote goes to bindibadgi. :)

Last edited: