• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the following flashlights for sale:

This is a flawless Brass Neoca BL with a NextGen 400 sandwich and TWOJ emitter. Beam is white without any hint of green. This has been a shelf queen and has not be used/carried, only turned on for a few minutes. These were originally sold by PEU on this thread for $165 + $10 shipping. You can also find out more about the Neoca BL on this thread. - Asking $125 (was $130) shipped by standard airmail. SOLD

neocabl.jpg

This is a TNC Key-Lux AA 350 in HA Natural. This has been a shelf queen and has not been used/carried, only turned on for a few minutes. The HA3 finish is flawless and matches very well, as can be seen by the picture below. These go for $126.95 at TNC but hasn't been in stock for months. - Asking $105 (was $110) shipped by standard airmail. SOLD

keyluxAA.jpg

This is an Orb Raw with UYOJ bin emitter and blue tritium vial, modded by 4sevens with a 2 stage switch. Info on the 2 stage mod can be found on this thread. This has been a shelf queen and has not been used/carried, only turned on for a few minutes. Comes with one rechargable CR2 Li-ion battery and the "twist" case from Orb. - Asking $130 shipped by standard airmail. SOLD Pending Funds

orbubin.jpg

Payment by Cash Paypal preferred. Please add 4% if using Credit Card Paypal. Please note that I will NOT be responsible for loss/damage once the item is in the mail. Insurance/Registration is available at additional cost.

Please post "I'll take it" here, then PM me for paypal info.

Last edited:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Neoca Brass BL, TNC Key-Lux AA 350 and Orb Raw U-bin 2 Stage

CromagNet said:
Nice selection of Queens! :D

Yep... Figure they would be better off with someone who would actually use them than to leave them sitting on the shelf preening away... :grin2:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have the Ubin Raw and it is an excellent EDC that is pretty impressive to show off on dark night. Especialy for it's size.

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened

Bummer...If you had posted that raw about 20 minutes earlier I would have bought it from you (know I have to wait for a shipment to come across the Atlantic).

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bumpit:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Neoca Brass BL and TNC Key-Lux AA 350

Orb Raw is Sold Pending Funds.

Price Drop on Neoca BL and TNC AA. Please see first post.

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Neoca Brass BL and TNC Key-Lux AA 350 - Price Drop

I'll take the Neoca BL.

PM sent.
-Damien

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: TNC Key-Lux AA 350 - Price Drop

Neoca BL Sold..

Only the TNC AA Left... :)