• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Orb Raw U-bin Blue tritium w/ extras

ledfan

Newly Enlightened
I am selling my Orb Raw w/ U-bin emitter and Blue tritium. It has been used sparingly (two cycles on the battery) and works as new. Included is a spare battery and the Nano charger plus two leather cases. One is a keychain case and the other has a belt loop. Also included is the plastic case that came with it. This is a terrific little light with amazing power for its size. I am asking $140 for the package (includes shipping).

Payment via PayPal or money order. Add 3% for CC PayPal.

Last edited:

Geologist

Enlightened
Re: FS: Orb Raw U-bin Blue tritium w/ extras

Oh it would be so hard to sell mine. THe U-bin is some awesome in this tiny package. Plus I use the keychain on the left every day! Good deal!

dimebag

Newly Enlightened

I already own two UBIN Raws and this is still tempting. Someone who hasn't owned one of these yet should buy this light. They really are awewome!

LeDfLaShEr

Newly Enlightened

You are killing me....I have to buy this. Why did you tempt me so?

Grrrr.......

PP pending

ledfan

Newly Enlightened

SOLD to LeDfLaShEr

PayPal received. I will ship the light tomorrow. Enjoy!

Geologist

Enlightened

Oh you will be happy if you don't already have one!

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Great buy, LeDfLaShEr!!

Color me green with envy; I can't believe I missed this one! Very nice package deal. I would have snapped this up if I would've been online yesterday.. :ohgeez:

I've had my eye on that particular light for a while; if there are any other Raw owners out there that might see fit to part with (one of) theirs, please PM me. :naughty:

ENJOY!!:p

LeDfLaShEr

Newly Enlightened
I've had an Orb Raw with a blue tritium sitting in the shopping cart on their website for about a month now....I just didn't get brave enough to shell out the cash to buy it.

This one seems to be exactly what I was looking for, just wish it had the two-stage switch- I find the lower levels to be useful once in a while.

I can't wait to see the orb. I am still in awe of the small size and light output of my Lioncub.