EDC ?

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Definitions for EDC :

1. An acronym for Everyday Carry meaning a flashlight that is carried and used daily.

2. To use a Point Of Sale (POS) terminal for submitting credit card transaction information to a merchant account provider.

3. Anticipated due date for delivery of the baby. Calculated from the first day of the last Period.

4. Electronic Draft Capture - the use of a point-of-sale device to authorize and settle credit card transactions.

5. Estimated date of confinement.

6. Eau de Cologne is the term used today to refer to a perfume solution with around a 3% compound in an oil and water base. It's the lightest of perfumes and, therefore the least expensive.

-PSM

offroadcmpr

Enlightened
greenLED said:
Every Day Carry
Other CPF-related acronyms are on theledmuseum.org
Welcome to CPF!

Wow thanks for the link. I couldn't get to it but I was thinking of getting some one to make a sticky for all of these acronyms, I guess I don't have to.

I think that we should have a sticky thread where all of this basic info can be found. When I first started looking around here it seemed like it was impossible to figure what all of this stuff means. Let's not even get into different modded flashlights! I now know more about flashlights than I would ever want to know.:naughty::sick2:

Good luck, watch your wallet, and welcome.