What do you have under your bed?

SJACKAL

Enlightened
What equipment do you have under your bed, on your nightstand, or under your pillow, or whatever that is near your sleeping place ready to be used?

On the computer table next to my bed:

A Seiko Alarm, the lume is good enough to last through the night.

A small notebook with a pen.

My glasses.

A LED light bright enough to make it to the loo, dim enough not to disturb others, if you guys remember the Bowling Pin light.

Hidden under my bed a modded Mag2C and a old school 20" straight baton.

Break-ins are uncommon around here but if it does happen I have an option.

So what do you have? A shotgun under your bed huh?

:naughty:

amlim

Enlightened
nothing under my bed. but on the table near my bed, my glasses (spectacles) and a china made 1 watt led running 1 cr123 or a china made 9 led aluminium torch running 3 AAA batts. no weapons at all. not allowed in sunny singapore (just like sjackal) :whistle:

spacetroll

Newly Enlightened
Just last night I mounted the bracket for the charging unit for my new MagCharger on the wall between the bed and my nightstand. So I've got the MagCharger on the wall(waiting on my LOP and WA 1160 bulb from fivemega) on the nightstand I have a Pelican M6 LED and Wolfeyes 1 AA LED for findinging stuff early in the morning and not wake up the wife. On the floor between the bed and night stand is a TriStar Phazer, PrincetonTec 40 and Mag 2C/3XCR123. For boogey man stoppers I have a Smith & Wesson Sigma 9mm, Smith & Wesson AirLite .357 and under the bed a Mossberg 590 9 round Combat shotgun. On the other side of the bed the wife has a Beretta .380 that she can take fly's off a fencepost with.

PacketStorm

Newly Enlightened
Tri-Star Phazer
Ruger P89 9mm - Round chambered but decocked
Glock Model 23 .40 cal - Full magazine, no round in chamber
Gladius on nightstand

greenLED

Flashaholic
last time I checked, there were glowing green eyes :eek:
...oh, no, wait, UNDER the bed, not next to me... :laughing:

weaponlight

Newly Enlightened
When I am home at night, next to the bed on the nightstand is an alarm clock and a Surefire C-2. In a holster attached to the bedframe is a customized Colt 1911 series 80 .45. Under the bed is a Benelli M1 Super90 Tactical shotgun with a Surefire 617 FGA Weaponlight. The guns are locked up in the safe when I am not around.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Nothing under the bed.

On the night table: Two alarm clocks, a Nightstar II with green LED, a 7x 7mm LED flashlight, an amber/red Dorcy modification, a 385nm LED flashlight, and a Photon I UV (375nm).

On the floor next to the night table: A Garrity I-Beam lantern, a Dorcy 3W LED lantern, a Fixit Tools 1,000,000 candlepower rechargeable spotlight, a Thor 10,000,000 candlepower rechargeable spotlight, and two small fans with LEDs in their blades.

On the shelf next to the night table: An eternaLight Derringer, a TNC Hyper Lux V with clicky tailcap switch, a Vector 2-Way Flashlight, and an Eveready Big Jim camping lantern.

These are just what is within easy reach, not in drawers or boxes.

Last edited:

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Under the bed I have a Rollei slide projector, a pile of LPs, and some books that tried to find their freedom under there. On the floor next to the bed I have an alarm clock (wakes me up when it's hard to reach). On a dresser next to the bed I have some spare stereo components, a pile of knives I chose out of in the morning, a Mini-Mag and a Tekna Night-Eye, and a bunch of "stuff."

JohnK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Streamlight TL-3 Xenon
Peak 1AA/7LED
Infinity Ultra
Nuwai 2L/3 watt Lux, TM115, two light levels

Glock 9mm Model 19 with three mags, +P+ Federal 115 gr. JHP

Smith & Wesson .357 Mag., Model 66, 3" barrel, two speed loaders (other side of bed) 125 gr. Federal Nyclad .38 Special ammo (wifes gun)

M-1 Carbine under bed.

Kids gone, they stay there.

Topper

Flashaholic*
5 socks (no matches) and the largest dust bunnie I ever saw. The night stand has the basic lights knives and sidearms I might need plus the alarm clock.
Topper

Schuey2002

Enlightened
The only thing that is under my bed, is the blue box that my PS2 came in..

On my nightstand is a loaded G19, a dual mag pouch (with 2 more loaded 15rd. G19 mags), a G2-BK, a couple of CR123a's, and the lastest issue of Four Wheeler magazine.

Edit: Oh, yeah, on the second shelf (of my nightstand) is my SOG SEAL 2000 (which used to be out in my truck), and a zip-loc bag with a half dozen HK G3 magazines in it.

Last edited:

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a few monsters and my interdimenstional gorilla.

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
I should not reply, but.....

On the headboard is an everready folding LED lantern, 2 home made 1 watt lux lights, a Dorcy 1aaa that's been modded to 2 aaa and a low dome lux. Oh, and a photon micro. IN the headboard is a 3 D MAG-light and a minimag. Next to the bed is a 3 D MAG with a luxeon instead of a bulb. Next to that is a Pelican Sabrelight LED (recoil) and two pocket sized florescent+LED combos.

I put the guns away 25 years ago when I came close to shooting my previous wife while investigating midnight sounds. She didn't tell me she was going the other way through the house.

Under the bed? Dust. As the saying goes;
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust... it looks like someone's either coming or going under my bed.

Daniel

jeep44

Newly Enlightened
Under the bed-just dust. But on the floor next to the headboard is a Mag 6D,more as a potential club than anything else. A Remington 870 with a Surefire weaponlight stands nearby.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Under the bed: a cat

On the bedside table: clock radio

On the floor beside the bed:
Streamlight TL-3 incan.
Mag 2C, 3xCR123, KPR112
Mag 2D, 8xAA NiMH, 1185 bulb