Where to buy Luxeons by color bin?

Ragnarok

Newly Enlightened
I am playing with Luxeons for some studio and personal lighting projects, including some RGB (red/green/royal blue) fixtures (also seriously considering the four-color approach - red/green/cyan/royal blue).

I am running into problems with some of the LEDs not being in the correct color ranges. I ordered samples of red, green, blue, royal blue and white from both LedSupply and Lumileds. After studying the Luxeon binning specifications I am now aware that I may receive unsorted LEDs that are far outside the color parameters I need. :thumbsdow One of the blue ones is in the last bin (6) and is closer to cyan, and a green one, also in the last bin (6) is a yellowish-green that will not work well at all for RGB. Does anyone know if and where Luxeons can be ordered by color bin in small quantities (a dozen or more of each?) I don't really care if they are in high luminosity bins (though that would be a nice extra!) as long as they are the right color.

TIA for your comments/answers.

Ragnarok

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys! Yes, I took a look at his list but have not messaged him yet. I also sent a request in directly to Lumileds, no answer on that yet, it'll be interesting to see what response I get, and what the premium is... IF they will do the small order. (50 royal blue side emitters, and 10 each of red, green, cyan and royal blue lambertians/batwings, all from pairs of bins (they did say they would not do single binning.)

R.