Goodbye My Friends

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
These last few years have been an enjoyable time. There's been friendships made, a bunch of cool things taught and learned, some very innovative products that I've been able to experience and an overall enjoyable time here. That being said, it's time to move on. I have a few more items to put up for sale, so I'll be around long enough to monitor those activities, along with the current transactions which are in progress. Once all transactions have been completed, I'll logoff CPF for the last time. I anticipate stopping in from time to time to see how things are progressing, but only time will tell.

For anyone interested, I can be contacted at [email protected]

Take care and thanks for the memories and your acceptance of me into this CPF message board.

-Ray-

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh man.....

TIN is a person that will always say what he thinks is the truth and has been a shining example of generosity on this forum.

Its a shame to see you go.

amlim

Enlightened
bye ray... nice to have bought a couple of things from you.. you were friendly and easy going in the deals... thanks.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ray, you have been such a great asset to this community, thankyou very much for all the work you have put in for us here! take care buddy and hope you drop by often!

greenLED

Flashaholic
Only had one business dealing with TIN (excellent, BTW), but always enjoyed reading your down-to-the-facts, no-nonsense posts. Take care and good luck with your future plans.

B@rt

Flashaholic
wave.gif

Take care!

Geologist

Enlightened
TIN -
I really hate to see ya leave here! Your opinions are well respected, and everybody appreciates your honesty! If you must leave - please drop in from time to time just to say hi!

bucken

Enlightened
Ray, you have been an outstanding example representing some of the BEST of what CPF is all about. You WILL be truly missed. Best regards...

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Your posts have helped make me the flashaholic I am today. Have a great life, but the sooner you come crawling back, the better for all of us. :wave:

Geoff

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goodbye and the best of luck to you, Ray!
Every time I smell the sweet smell of lithium AA/AAA batteries... I'll think of you. May the brightness of the sun shine upon you and yours brighter than you have shown upon us.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
TIN,
I'm sorry to see you leave I've learned alot from your postings and your no nonsence approach to everything. I wish you fair winds and following seas

Doug