Fenix 2.5

Christoefor

Newly Enlightened
Were can I find one? The next light I need. Missed the group buy. At least I have three ARC's that will keep me seeing. Thanks

tc17

Newly Enlightened
I think you can still buy it from this thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/92193

From what I read in his first post, purchases after Oct 14th will ship Oct 31st or after. At least thats how it reads to me. You probably could send him an email also to make sure.

Or did you mean the non-premium version?

Christoefor

Newly Enlightened
Thanks tc17 sent an e-mail and am waiting for a reply. I hope to get one of these I swear it will be the last light I buy, right!

tc17

Newly Enlightened
Christoefor said:
Thanks tc17 sent an e-mail and am waiting for a reply. I hope to get one of these I swear it will be the last light I buy, right!
I would bet he still is taking orders because on the last page of that thread, in post #200, he said yesterday, " L1P is enough in stock now, feel free to order now...."

I have never owned a LED light myself yet :) I was getting one for me and one as a Christmas present. The user comments in the forums are mostly what convinced me to buy it. I also like the fact you can get it with the gift box which is nicer for giving as a gift.

Edit: After replying I see now he raised his price and started a new thread. But they ship the same day now.

Last edited: