most powerful flashlight with beamshot.

assassin337

Newly Enlightened
Whats the most powerful flahlight you know of(spotlight or flashlight either one) and if possible a beam shot please.

Thx

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depends on what type of powerful you're looking for......................lux? lumens? which one would hurt most to get hit with?.............................

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure how to find it, but there was a super light shootout a while back, and there was a light called the Ken4 that pretty much owned anything else I've ever seen. There is also some straight up in the air beamshots of somebodys Xenon Arc Tank Light around here somewhere. I think it belongs to Lotsalumens. (Ralph Russel has one too, but I don't know if he's got it running yet)

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, there is a link somewhere to another website where there are better comparative beamshots of all these lights. They're all taken from a point right next to (or on top of) the lights aiming straight ahead. Anybody know where these can be found? Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Edit: Maybe I thought the Ken5 was brighter. Looks like the Ken4 is more floody up front, though.

Last edited:

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even though the Ken4 / Ken5 are brighter (or are they?), I still like the Sleeper. It's a multi hundred watt (600?) aircraft landing lamp, mounted in an enormous custom crafted aluminum head. The whole thing is stuck on the end of many cell Mag, I think.

I wish I could find the threads that had the build pics of the thing, but the search doesn't seem to want to find them. :(