National Driver's License database now online

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
The United States B.S. amendment to the Freedom of Information Act enacted on Sept. 3rd 2004 provides public access to motor vehicle driver's information in an electronic format. Under the Motor Vehicle Operator License Identification Act (MOLIA), all US states are required to adhere to the Driver's B.S. statute and store an electronic copy of all valid drivers licenses in their state.....

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

:aaa:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
holly molly they even had my picture.perhaps i shold of dressed up that day

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I deleted mine!! Thanks for the tip!

Seems you can look up other's as well...I found Darell's!!

Last edited:

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I held a US license, I would be shocked and angry at my information being freely available like this. (Dare I say disseminated?) Makes me wonder where privacy went...

Hookd_On_Photons

Enlightened
NOOOOOoooooooo!!!!eleven!!!

BTW, I looked up Leah Thalistleheimer (the hawt babe in the testimonials) and found her address. Turns out she lives right around the corner! She's even hotter (whoops, hawter) in person than on her drivers license photo!

I hear they're going to add passport pictures next. *shudder*

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear the next feature is that they are going to add all your ID photos ever taken. So anybody will be able to go back and see your 16 year old pict :D That will be fun, I can't wait for my 80's rock star hair period to be documented..

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shocking? Use to you could search folks by license plate on the dmv website, but they made it a fee service.

Not too shocked either at cataloging pictures. Looks like when my photos are taken, they use a digital photo. Ever notice the photos used on the crime segments on the news look like a license photo for suspects, then once they are caught they are wearing the prison uniforms.

Yup, I am listed. also got a chance to win a psp.