60 days of lights

not2bright

Enlightened
I remember joing this place in August, and told to "hang on to your wallet".

That hasn't worked. Since joining in August I have acquired:

Streamlight Jr Lux 4hr
Mag 3D with DB-3W
Pelican M6 HA 3W
Pelican M6 LED silver
PentagonLight L2 HA
(2) Cyclops Thor 15MCP
RR Jupiter lantern
(2) PrincetonTec Eclipse 2
PrincetonTec Matrix 2
2C Mag 3x123 w/KPR112

All of them are great, with the exception of the SL Jr Lux with it's crap PX1J.

Thanks for giving me a new way to relieve excess cash. :clap:

Last edited:

Geologist

Enlightened
Only 12 lights since August? Man you got some catching up to do! A few SF lights, a few custom models, maybe you can get caught up before the end of the year!

not2bright

Enlightened
Geologist said:
Only 12 lights since August? Man you got some catching up to do! A few SF lights, a few custom models, maybe you can get caught up before the end of the year!

Yes, I had a G2, but returned it before leaving the store as it didn't have the LOTC. Maybe another model some day.

With Christmas fast aproaching, I am thinking a HDS EDC B60 should be on the list. :grin2:

kukula

Enlightened
Gee! Its nice to hear am not all alone:laughing: Its been 30 days for me here at CPF and already I got two SF A2, one SF M6, one SF U2, and one Gladius. Oh and btw an Orb Raw and a McLux PD in chrome is coming my way:naughty: Wonder how itll be when i reach 60 days? :sweat:

Chris

TorchMan

Enlightened
Yeah, this flashaholic thing is contagious. The hang on to your wallet saying, buy both, I have too many lights, etc., all appropriate CPF cliches!

Being happy with all but one of your lights is good. I think you'll love an HDS EDC, Basic or Ultimate, they are great lights.

If this makes you feel any better, I started with the Inova T4, ordered on July 25, 2005. Just prior to that I bought several 8 LED AAA lights, but wanted Luxeons after seeing and ad for the U2, and drooling over Luxs for a while. Here's the roughly 90 day summary.

Inova T4
HDS U60
SureFire U2
Night-Ops Gladius
Pelican M6 Lithium
SureFire G2
SureFire A2
Streamlight TL-3
VB-16 3 Watt
CPF LE VB-16 4 Watt
M*G 74
Orb Raw (should be in transit)
LionHeart (in transit)

And I'm on the list for three other lights! I also have spare bulbs/lamps for all the incans, save the M*G 74(soon to be remedied). Plus I bought a few Ripoff holsters.

I'm happy with every light choice, though I've been redundant about some. I have this thing for adjustable brightness Luxs. When will it end? :naughty:

Around here, you are not alone!

chuck4570

Enlightened
Isn't this fun though!!!! I mat not have accumulated my lights as fast, but over the last 6 months, I think I did alright.

3- surefire E1e
3- surefire E2e
2- surefire G2
1- surefire 6P
2- surefire A2
1- surefire C3
1- surefire L1
2- surefire KL1 heads
surefire spares carriers for every light.
spare LA's for all incandesent lights.
a gross of surefire 123 batteries.
Plus
2- Inona X5
2- Streamlight Poly Pro 4AA Lux

Chuck