moron parked in my drive way and litered

Status
Not open for further replies.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
not only that he or she or IT threw there damn cigerete but in my drive way.im so frigin mad.i know its a dumb thing but it show they have no respect i wanted to take cigete but and throw it in there car.i a course just picked it up cause i like to keep my place neat.people suck sometimes.man there lucky my mind is kinda ok today lol.but it will be towed if still here in am

TorchMan

Enlightened
I've had this happen to me as well. About a year ago, I saw some tail lights backing into my driveway. I looked out and and saw a car park in the middle of it, blocking me from getting out. The driveway is wide enough for two cars, my neighbor lives in NY now and lets me use his side as well, when he's in NY.

The guy parking his car in the middle got out, and started to walk to the duplex with garage apartment accross the street. There was plenty of room in the street to park. I asked him why he was parking in the driveway. He said his girlfriend lived in the garage apt. and that the rest of the people there didn't want him in their driveway. I told him he was blocking me in. No good. I told him it was my driveway. No good. It told him he could park on the street in front of my house. No good. I told him I was on call from work, and may have to leave at any moment. That got a response of "I'm only going to be here a couple of hours!"

Now I'm p*ssed off, and I assured him his car would be there less than that, as soon as I could get a tow truck and/or the police. He cussed me out, but moved the car.
And many houses around did not even have a car in the street in front of them. So, I got an idea how you feel. The nerve of some people. It's good you are staying calm, I'm glad I did, even though I was ticked.

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hammer a potato up his exhaust tailpipe

(Ok, my friend told me his aunt used to do this if people park in front of her house) :naughty:

Anyway, take his license and keep it. If he does it more than three times, you can report him to the authorities.

JanCPF

Enlightened
yuandrew said:
Hammer a potato up his exhaust tailpipe

(Ok, my friend told me his aunt used to do this if people park in front of her house) :naughty:

Anyway, take his license and keep it. If he does it more than three times, you can report him to the authorities.
This was tested by the 'Mythbusters' on Discovery Channel and it didn't work. The potato just shoots out of the pipe.

Jan

bexteck

Enlightened
I wonder if you could jack the car up and slip some wheeled dolly's under the tires and push it to a different location. I guess the real question is, can you do it without the alarm going off.

nikon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did they test what would happen if you use a large pair of Channelocks to crimp the tailpipe completely shut? I wouldn't recommend doing anything like that, of course.

Some years ago I remember seeing a tailpipe siren for sale. It was supposed to be a gag to play on your friends. I guess you could push it far enough into the exhaust pipe that it couldn't be seen. It had a tight fit and would stay where you put it. I wonder if those are still available.

Last edited:

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
nikon said:
Did they test what would happen if you use a large pair of Channelocks to crimp the tailpipe completely shut? I wouldn't recommend doing anything like that, of course.

Crimp? The first thing that came to my mind was WELD...:D

JM-99

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
i would likely do something nasty like crawl under and drain the oil or loosen driveshaft bolts,chop the wiring,ect.i once had some punks park a nice camero in my driveway.
local police said its private property so no juridiction.
but that works both ways.
officer was laughing his *** off when he got the call that a 4x4 was pushing said camero down the street and over the curb still in park.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
well raggie, being one of rare the moments when someone makes you ticked off they must be doing somehting wrong...

how about park your car so that it blocks the driveway and prevents that car from leaving your property and call a local tow company to tow the car away? I'm sure they'll appreciate the business..

Empath

Flashaholic
I'm sorry Raggie; I know it seems I close a lot of your threads. I suspect it's because you post about things that get you angry, and the follow-up posts are efforts to tell you how to get revenge. Anyhow, once again a thread has become consumed with suggestions of illegal activity and destruction. Thread close.

Status
Not open for further replies.