Ripoffs Holster for L5

rmacias

Enlightened
I just picked up a new holster for my L5 and decided to post some pics. It's the CO-181 model which will fit the Surefire U2 and the L5 torches. It fits the L5 like a glove.
RipOffSide.jpg

RipOffFront.jpg

nc987

Enlightened
oooh oooh i just got a L5, whats the cost of that one? Whered you get it?

hburner

Enlightened
How would you say the quailty is in the holster? I'm looking at getting one for my Strion. And is the clip pretty tight and strong? If you were to take off running do you think it would come off your side? Thanks for the info, hburner.

kwando

Newly Enlightened
hburner said:
How would you say the quailty is in the holster? I'm looking at getting one for my Strion. And is the clip pretty tight and strong? If you were to take off running do you think it would come off your side? Thanks for the info, hburner.

i use CO-69 for my strion and i love it. there is not way for it come off espically with a belt. ripoff's design allows you to clip it on your pants even without a belt.

http://www.ripoffs.com/datasheets/co69/co69.html

for the strion you want either the CO69 (link above) or the http://www.ripoffs.com/datasheets/co153/co153.html

rmacias

Enlightened
hburner said:

Like Kwando said it's well built and the clip is made of quality steel. The holster has an extra retention feature near the end of the clip. You can see it in the pictures above, the little hollow tube under the clip "V". I don't think it would fall off if you were to take of running on a pursuit or something.

RJM

hburner

Enlightened
Thanks for the info guys. Looks like I might be getting one for Christmas for myself!!!!

hburner

Enlightened
I ordered me a co69 for my strion today, I hope it is here this week! Have any of you guys seen one for the Stinger that is made like the c069? The only one that I have found comes with 3 compartments and is way to wide for my liking. I would prefer the nylon webbing over the the other material such as the c085. I'm looking for one like the c086 without the extra comartments for my XT.

dmz

Enlightened
Do you recommend the CO-181 model for a SF G2 and SF 6PD? In addition will a SF L2 fit in the CO-181 model?

Burgess

Flashaholic
I am so glad that RipOffs has been saved from "death".

Quality products !

:twothumbs

_