Are the Leadlights from Vital the 105?

Galiphrey

Enlightened
They sent me a 110. -pot mod didn't do anything for me, but it may depend on your luck. I don't think the 105 is as easy to find anymore.

deezdrama05

Enlightened
Vital spirit was my main supplier of lasers for my side job, they still have them posted as 105 but they are not- i recieved a box full of 110 units which dont potmod and are very hard to modify.

oldlaser

Newly Enlightened
deezdrama05 said:
Vital spirit was my main supplier of lasers for my side job, they still have them posted as 105 but they are not- i recieved a box full of 110 units which dont potmod and are very hard to modify.

I asked them why they were shipping 110 instead of 105... they replied that they will contiune to carry the 105, and if you wanted 105 instead of the 110, to let them know one you pay them and to email too. They also mentioned that they will have stock of the 105 in two weeks (that would be this week) :)

OldLaser

Last edited:

Robban

Enlightened
I sent them a message a couple of days ago and got a reply today that said they only carry 105's now.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
oldlaser ... please don't post private communication on CPF without the explicit ok of the other party. You can paraphrase the resonse instead.
I edited you post accordingly.
bernhard

teslacoiler1

Newly Enlightened
I sent them an email about a week ago asking about which one the carried, and explained I was only interested in the 105. I was told that if I wanted to make sure I got a 105, wait a week and order. They said in a week all they will have is the 105s in stock.

oldlaser

Newly Enlightened
Kiessling said:
oldlaser ... please don't post private communication on CPF without the explicit ok of the other party. You can paraphrase the resonse instead.
I edited you post accordingly.
bernhard

Got it... sorry about that one. I'll paraphrase it.

OldLaser

Robban

Enlightened
I ordered one last night, we'll see what turns up hehe. I specifically asked for a 105 in my payment and as I said earlier they replied to me saying that they only had the 105's in stock now.

I'll let you guys now (it'll be a while though since I'm in Sweden).

Robban

Enlightened
I got my laser last night. It is indeed a 105. It even had a pre drilled hole so modding it was redicolously simple.