Dog The Bounty Hunter is a flashaholic

Greg

Newly Enlightened
I was watching an episode last night and I noticed that he brought home two new stinger xts. It's pretty funny to hear his wife ask him why he needs more flashlights. Apparently he just bought twelve.

Last edited:

cslinger

Enlightened
Well, maybe this will help the general public realize that we are normal people just like Dog

Ummmm ok. I want you to go back and re-read this. If you still feel there is nothing wrong with this statement then hey what do I know? :D Just messing with you.

You think people look at you weird for being a flashaholic try collecting firearms.

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Around here, people are considered sorta weird if they don't have a couple of guns.

Geddinight

Newly Enlightened
Powernoodle, very true.

When the power goes out people seek those with the lights. When social order fails, people seem to seek out those with the guns!

It's nice to see that Dog is into lights. It's a very entertaining show. If he gets on CPF I wish he would go to my thread about what he carries on his duty belt. He seems to have alot on there.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i kinda didnt like his show once i saw him do a interview he is a tad nutty lol.i like him though but if i recall he said he is going to go get bin laddin.lol im sure he would blend in over there lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
also when ever he writes me a email he always sends 5 a the smae email

greenLED

Flashaholic
BIGIRON said:
Not only that but you're green!!!!!!!!!
You did see the latest photo of myself, then?
greenlant.jpg

:laughing:

I like guns, but lights are a tad cheaper hobby.

dental4usa

Newly Enlightened
Ok, so I am still a newbie, Ok?

Now that we've established that, I have a question. I've been trying to figure out what this light is: Flashlight

It looks like it should be a Stinger of some flavor or other, but I can't quite nail it. The closest I have found is here: GOMACO

Not that it's important, but it's little things like this that drive me crazy.

What is a "Stinger Elite", anyway???

Thanks all! :)

Latest posts