anyone going to watch the vt miami game?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its on espn in around 111 minutes.im a big miami fan always have been im worried about them loseing vt is pretty dang good .vt will definalty rush are inexpranced qb.i say it will be close game miami winning by 3 points

Schuey2002

Enlightened
Yeah, I'll be watching it. While I don't really care for either team, I'm cheering for VT to finally get over that hump and beat one of the big Florida teams.. :)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im watching the fsu game now i hate fsu ..good game though

Schuey2002

Enlightened
I'm watching the run-up to the Vanderbilt/Florida Gators game until the VT/Miami game kicks off. Gawd, I hate waiting for the game you really want to see come on..

Just flipped back to ESPN, and just heard that Philly suspended Owens for "conduct detrimental to the team." It's about time that they did something! :rant:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
enough darn penalties.and im a tad corncered about miamis injuries hopefully write will stay in now and hester returns.but miamis defese is amazeing

Schuey2002

Enlightened
Did I say that I wanted VT to win? Well, I take that back. I now want Miami to run the score up on them.. LOL!!

Can you tell that I don't give a flip about either team.. :nana:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Schuey2002 said:
Did I say that I wanted VT to win? Well, I take that back. I now want Miami to run the score up on them.. LOL!!

Can you tell that I don't give a flip about either team.. :nana:
lol i been a canes fan since i was like 7 or so .i love em its funny how loud vt fans was now listen to them lol.

Schuey2002

Enlightened
So much for VT's chance at getting into the National Championship Game..

They couldn't do anything. Vick couldn't hit his receivers to save his life, they couldn't run the ball, and their defense, well, let's not go there.. LOL!

Go Canes! Go!! :nana: