I Need 19 Lights.....GOT 'EM!!

skillet

Enlightened
This morning at church, we talked about a "Shoebox" program where a shoe box is filled with small gifts and sent to needy children.. I thought.. They need a good, long running LED light so I volunteered to put a light in each of the eight (that 8) Christmas shoeboxes at church this morning. The more it was talked about, the more everyone wanted to helpout and before all was said and done it was 19 boxes and everything is needed by NEXT weekend... 6 DAYS!! :huh:

Help please.. I thought small key chain lights would be all right.. My budget was about $4 each till the numbers doubled and now I would like to keep it $2 and under... :help:

Give me some suggestion and and a trail to follow.

Thanks

Skillet

Last edited:

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I Need 19 Lights.....NOW!!! WHERE??

First off all, way to go on doing Samaritan's Purse, if thats what you are referring to. We do it as well.

One place to find cheap lights is here. They have LED lights for $1 per unit. Call to see about quick shipping.

In the alternative, you never know what you might find at Wal-mart or Target.

best regards

Flash_Gordon

Flashlight Enthusiast

skillet-

Bless you for your good work.

Also try John at Lighthound. He has some nice squeezy keychain lights for $.99. Lighthound Keychain

White and color LEDs. For two bucks per box you could put in a white LED and a color. These lights will probably be the kids favorite things in the box.

He will ship fast and with a fair charge.

Mark

paulr

Flashaholic

I'd go for Kevin's lights except they'll take a week or two to arrive from overseas. Try Countycomm, I guess. Those "ultra tough" lights are a little confusing to use, though. You have to press down on the front edge of the button, instead of pressing the middle of it, which is what most people try. And the ones with the slide switch turn on by themselves if you bump them with the the led pointing downward.

Latest posts