Anyone else here a big fan of Lost? nt

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
GREAT show!! Truly entertaining, helps me temporarily forget the reality of the real world! The producers certainly know how to "keep you hangin'"!!

Santelmo

Enlightened
For the past couple of months I've been hearing nothing but good things about this show. It just premiered here last week here and was looking forward to it but I was away from home and staying at my boarding house which didn't have a TV. Fortunately, I was hawking thru the DVD flea market when I chanced upon the entire 1st Season Collection and went thru it over the weekend.

All I can say is; man, this show is absotively great!!!

(((((WARNING: Possible SPOILER info for non-US fans!)))))

I'd say all the buzz was worth it not only because the stories (e.g. - the sexual tensions, the rock guy detox episode) but because of Evangeline Lilly! This girl is just SOOOOOO hot, she is sizzling! I've got a sneaking suspicion she's the long lost younger sister of Jessica Biel (don't they look alike?). Dang! She really does gets me "lost"! I even looked her bio up and found she volunteered for missionary work here sometime back (where the heck was I?!?). But there's a rumor that she's engaged to co-star Dominic Monaghan. Sheeesh! Why not me? Afterall, I look like a Hobbit fer crying out loud!

Makarov

Enlightened
Santelmo said:
.....Evangeline Lilly! This girl is just SOOOOOO hot, she is sizzling!......But there's a rumor that she's engaged to co-star Dominic Monaghan. Sheeesh! Why not me? Afterall, I look like a Hobbit fer crying out loud!
You and me Bro... :lolsign:

Love the show, I'm eagerly waiting each week for a new episode of season II.

Other show's on my list:
Watching: My name is Earl, Carnivale, Firefly, Arrested Development
Waiting for a new season: Shield, The Wire, Sopranos

cslinger

Enlightened
Count me as a LOST fan. I only go out of my way to watch two TV shows and they are LOST and 24. They are taped if I cannot watch them when first run and I will do everything in my power to watch them during their first run in HDTV.

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well my wife likes it so I watch it.

BTW there was one episode near the beginning of this season that we missed, so we downloaded it using Apple's iTunes video store. That worked great!

So, uh, even though I don't like it I watch it and I've got an episode of it on my computer that I paid for. Wow. There's Environmental Behavioralism in there somewhere.

Maybe Skinner was right. LOL.

I still think nothing's gonna happen if they don't enter the number.

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still think nothing's gonna happen if they don't enter the number.

I think that is the biggest plot of the show. How many seasons will they be able to string us along, wondering just that?

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you see the blood spurting out of that guy's ears? Reminded me of 'Scanners'.

Now I have something to look forward to again. I was tired of the love triangles.

Looked great in HD.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Yes! Did see the "blood spurting out of. . .guy's ears"! But too bad I don't have HD. I guess I'm no audio/video-phile.

Enjoy!

Empyfree

Enlightened
It's getting wierder and wierder! I love the show, hate having to wait so long for it so show in the UK!

There's supposedly two more seasons lined up, at the end of which "all will be revealed!"

can't wait.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love it to bits. Weird is good, keeps you thinking, and wondering what`s next. It`s certainly not boring! I hardly watch any telly these days but Lost stands out to me as the best thing on right now. Good that it has an ultimate direction to head in as well, it saves it from getting to strung out and dull.

Hate that Channel 4 lost (pun?) it to the horribly expensive Sky, but Nerrr to Sky, I say. I download them off of the interweb and can watch at my leisure in nice big HD quality. Worth the fussing around trying to find a download link that works, so as not to have to wait for it to come out on video.

No spoilers please, I`m only up to episode 10.

:)

flashy bazook

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lost is an interesting show. You got to be prepared for surprises, but also you got to be willing to give the show a lot of slack - storylines that keep reappearing that in the end are barely resolved or end up being nothings (remember that smoky "monster" that kept coming around in the beginning?).

A lot of what is interesting about it is that it has a large cast and uses it to spin a lot of stories about their background.

Also, with such a large cast they can afford to "kill" a lot of the characters at unpredictable times and circumstances (can't say who the "redshirts" are! - old star trek ref.).

plus good production value. plus - what are you comparing it to? generally better than the vast majority of the alternatives!

fasuto

Enlightened
Another fan here.
I download every week USA episodes and spanish subtitles

aikiman44

Enlightened
I've been a fan, but I often lose interest in the characters. Unlike say, 24, Friday Night Lights or Heroes, there's no real satisfaction or completeness after the episodes. I don't mind not knowing what's going on, but the episodes, to me, have been unsatisfying. Reminds me of later X Files episodes, beyond the first 3 years.