ForeverBright 2005?

Deth

Newly Enlightened
As an aside, I've been a member of these forums for a few years now (at least 3), but am coming back from a nearly 2 year hiatus ;)

Does anyone have information about any new ForeverBright offerings? I see that CostCo in California is carrying the standard C6 (?) strands, but these appear to be identical to what was available last year.

Prototype3a

Newly Enlightened
I saw some Philips led christmas lights at Target the other day ~$12 for 60 "bulbs" on a string. They demo set looked pretty nice. I *really* wanted to get a set of the all blue ones. But as I live in the barracks I really can't put them up.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow hello, Deth. Long time no speaky. The annual LED Christmas light thread, eh? Brings back memories. Good times.

Maybe Darell or Craig or that guy in the UK will chime in. They're always sniffing around the factory. Seems I recall that EB 2004 was exactly the same as EB 2003. Not much help, I know...just wanted to say hello.

---------------------

- Jeff

EricB

Enlightened
New for 2005 is the Color Changing Mini Ice (http://www.christmas-treasures.com/AboutUs/ChristmasTree/ForeverBright/ForeverBrightMiniIce.htm This site seems to have the latest stuff from them, and is where I ended up having to get the new multicolor frosted C7's last year, while I got the white frosted C7's from Brookstone. They also have the commercial grade lights). But the colors are only red-blue (making magenta in between), and Blue-yellow (making a pinkish "white" in between), and now a new one just added in the past few weeks since I last saw the site: red-green (making a yellow in between). Also new are MOVIES of them.

I have my full-color programmed DingDotz, so I'm not interested in these!

Deth

Newly Enlightened
There was some great variety in 2003 that I didn't see in 2004, such as the 5 and 6 color varieties which included purple. Probably a cost issue... who but a fanatic is going to pay upwards of $30 for a single strand of Christmas lights that don't work well in an outdoors situation (visibility and all).

I'm definitely interested in the color changing ones, though it's too bad they don't alternate on the strands.

Hey Icebreak ;)