• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Lionheart (withdraw)

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
1-(withdraw)The Lionheart is used with a little ding on the head, I put the TWOJ in the light, very good condition. $165.00 shipped, US only.now $155.00, now $150.00
2- The Vip is used, the high is not working, low and med work good. $100.00 shipped. US only.now $90.00(WITHDRAWN, got it fix)
First "I'll take it" get it.
Paypal or Money order.
DSCN1716.jpg

Last edited:

M_R

Enlightened
Re: FS: Lionheart, Vip (price drop)

Smoking deal on the VIP!! I don't think one has ever been offered at this low price. If anybody has a box of primary 123's that are kicking around due to the resent Li-ion revolution, this is the light to goble them up!

Free bump!

Cheers,

Matthew

Edit: I bet Charlie or George could help out with the high problem, I had one that also acted up in high, and a twisty fixed the problem. The kroll switch is notoreous for additing huge resistance. Some ProGold would probably also be a good first step in correcting the problem if a twisty tail is unavailable.

Last edited:

idleprocess

Flashaholic

An easy trick with the Kroll is to loop a coil from the small internal spring over the battery contact spring.

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

bump with price drop again and withdraw the Vip because I got it fix.