my new very new pc with a very costly case

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well this is my linux box .it uses linux puppy linux on a dvd_R disc it dont require a hadrive and it dont have one.i did that case to be uniqqe i dont plan on keeping it there but have concectered installing it in my dreser drawer with no case .do to puppy it even saves all my files bacxk to the dvd and all my programs and setings at every reboot its rock stable has as many apps as windows and is around 70 megs total with all my stuff installed plays my mpeg 4 movies fine havent tryeid microsfots mpeg4 though but i dont use it xvd better .the pc a course is all there escept keyboard mouse and monitor but its running in pic.
my%20new%20pc.jpg

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
The case even has custom graphics printed right on!
Watch out for static/ground issues!
You know if you found an old briefcase, perhaps even an aluminum one, that would be a very cool case too!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Very clever, Raggie! I've used those ECS Elite mobos in several of my builds. Good performance for the price!

Is that the original ECS (purple mobo) or the second generation with USB 2.0 on board?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
the box is from another mobo lol sigman i wsih they had em.there isnt much statci here issac to humid this is background desktop them penquins walk around and do stuff .there so funny
f.jpg

Last edited: