It's Great to Be Back!

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
This CPF post is my first internet activity on my PC since it crashed upon bootup, on my birthday, over three months ago. Only once, since then, did I visit the CPF, or any other site, from the local library. I've missed the CPF more than I immagined - you are Family.

This site's new look was a nice surprise. Hope I don't make too many blunders while learning about the new CPF. Can't wait to check out what's up, in, & new.

Just wanted to say hello, I'm happy to be here again.

For our maritime members and their families: Today we pause to remember the Fitz'.

For tomorrow: Remember our Vets.

Peace.

jtice

Flashaholic
Welcome back Jay !

no,,, just how in the hell did you go 3 months without internet?
3 hours an I start getting the shakes.

Neg2LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
*gasps* I have a laptop at the ready 24/7 to access the interweb!

how the hell did you do it?

--neg

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happily, this is one place populated with intelligent, funny, people who maintain their sense of humor when on the CPF. Yes, I felt withdrawal symptoms and most...disconnected while away from the CPF & WWW. Maybe I wanted to prove to myself that the cord could be cut. It was sweet revenge when it became apparent that my wife was at least as hooked on being "hooked up." Man, I really started to feel left behind, not having instant, daily, internet access & especially, the CPF...talk about being out of the loop.

Maybe I was getting too close to needing that IV drip.?!

Last edited: