Nuwai TM-800x3 VS. TM-801-3

lakefx

Newly Enlightened
Whats the difference? They both use three 3watt luxeons, both use three D cell batteries. Is it just a cometic thing, maybe better electronics in the TM-800x3 to get a brighter light?

HARDMETAL

Newly Enlightened
the surface geometry of the 2 items are different .801x-3 is ''smooth'',800x -3 is more rough (like q3).

i have a tm-800x-3 with titanium color.price is not very high.it can be use as a rod. produced by sk of taiwan

Radio

Modulated Moderator
I just got my TM-300X3 last night, this thing is great, are there actually many lights that are as bright and with more throw? I hear about moded 3C and 3D M@gs that have 3 or 4 or more LEDs, are they much brighter? If they are, let me know cause I NEED them.

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Modded Mags are brighter (due to T&U bins) and constant brightness.
The TM-8##x3 have more slightly throw (at the same drive level) than the IMS SO20XA reflectors.

I'll post a simple 30 minutes mods of these later this week.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
I KNEW this was gonna happen, Walmart had the 4D mag on sale for $16 and I almost bought two for moding, but I was not sure if the 4 cells was a bad idea as I see mostly 3 cells getting modded, so now I will begin the endevour of building my own monster m@g light, with the help of this forum of course as I have absolutely no idea what I am doing...Thanks Modamag for the quick response.