Place the State

drizzle

Enlightened
That is a good one alright! I expected it to be the old put a name to the state puzzle.

98% 1 mile ?? seconds

I only missed Iowa and that's really embarrassing considering I lived in the Chicago area for 10 years. I knew *about* where it went but was off by a bit.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
100%, 0 miles, 30 sec.

I've also got some waterfront/back/side/bottom land in southern FL for sale along with a bridge in Brooklyn :laughing:. I'm also having a clearance sale on some ocean front (as soon as the next big one hits) property in Utah.

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
greg_in_canada said:
86%, 51 miles, 303 seconds. Not bad for a Canuck!

Lining up the state with the coastline or previous states helped a lot. So I
look smarter than I am :)

Greg
Hey, I'll give you full marks. I know that there are 10 Provinces and 3 territories in Canada...but I'd be hard pressed to name them all let alone put 'em in the right place!

drizzle

Enlightened
greg_in_canada said:
Lining up the state with the coastline or previous states helped a lot. So I look smarter than I am :)Greg
Here too Greg! I got lucky on the order I got the states. There were some that I would have missed for sure if I didn't have other states filled in around them.

To be fair I should probably take the test again. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Like that's gonna happen! :)

greg_in_canada

Flashlight Enthusiast
drizzle said:
Here too Greg! I got lucky on the order I got the states. There were some that I would have missed for sure if I didn't have other states filled in around them.

To be fair I should probably take the test again. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Like that's gonna happen! :)

I did it a second time and did a little better. But it does depend on
the order they pop up. If some of the non-costal states show up first
it is very hard to place them with enough accuracy even if you know
where they (roughly) go. Too bad the Mississippi river isn't on the map
to help with east/west alignment.

Greg

Saaby

Flashaholic
I'm a pretty smart guy, so people laugh when I say I failed Geography, but I think this proves it's true!

Anyway, after being embarassed about having the worst score up above, I tried again.
Round 2:
66% 108 Miles 244 Secs

*EDIT*
Woohoo! Now I think I have *both* of the lowest scores.

Now do you know why my GPS is my favorite piece of portable electronic gear?