AmiLite Neo T3...

dc

Newly Enlightened
I believe that light is 1 of the shortest cr123 3w available, measuring only 73mm i think. Well, the only bad thing i could see is the lack of a 2 level switch and its price. I hope someone will post an indepth review soon beside the 1 by Hgryu.

Rgrds,
Daniel

LEDSABER

Newly Enlightened
This is the light that I want but the price...the price!!!:awman:

Last edited:

lucca

Newly Enlightened
Re: AmiLite Neo T3... - I have one.

It looks definitely not "cheap", but it I think be "worth" that amount.
I also have one.

It's brighter twice and half than JILLITE, even with similiar size.
(Bigger than JILLITE CR2 bat. but it accomodates a CR123A battery.)

The price range is almost the same in Korea!
I think you could not lose any penny on it.

The pure Korean LED lights are Amilite T3, JILLITE series.

dc

Newly Enlightened

Hey there. Could the Neo T3 run on 4.2v li-ion R123 too?

Thanks,
Daniel

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
The price is similar to JIL 1.3w isnt it?

-David

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast

lucca said:
It looks definitely not "cheap", but it I think be "worth" that amount.
I also have one.

It's brighter twice and half than JILLITE, even with similiar size.
(Bigger than JILLITE CR2 bat. but it accomodates a CR123A battery.)

The price range is almost the same in Korea!
I think you could not lose any penny on it.

The pure Korean LED lights are Amilite T3, JILLITE series.

so you have one eh? would you mind posting a beamshot compared to JIL or any other light?

-David

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks very similar in manufacturing as the Jil 1.3w with regulation so I doubt it takes LiON recharable battery. Now if they add a DD version like the Jil DD with a j ok forward voltage, it will. It looks like a bigger reflector so it colluminates the light differently and possible has more throw IMHO.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, help me brothers, the amilite looks exactly like a jil 1.3, but takes a 123.
Can someone tell me some history on this? maker, the different names, differences, and different batt? thanks, and sorry to OT. VDG

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
oops, sorry didn't see cromagnet's post. still if you could answer the reason for output being higher, the maker, ( i thought the jil was a hand made "sorta" custom light, I think I even remember one of the many B/S/T seller's mentioning him by name)

few more:
is it the same circuit? or does the 123 put more brightness out?
(twice as bright as mentioned? man! it's gotta get hot, my jil will get near untouchable if left on after a few minutes.)

A sorta history. Which came first, manufactor of the light, any other light's made by them, general stuff.

Beam profile, tint, etc. sorry to be so 30 qeustions, I just love my jil and was fixing to buy a new "UP" version, but know i want to know which will suit me, esp if it's near the same size, with a batt type i keep lot's of around. Thanks! VDG

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you think I could covince them to put the FluPIC sandwhich module inside of their light as well? I want a R123 not much bigger than the JIL DD. I think we can do it!

Last edited:

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Size-wise it looks to be a combination of a Firefly body and an Arc LS head though it's a bit longer than the Firefly which makes it a good bit longer than an old twisty Arc LS.

-LT

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know the connection between the jil and this? I know many CPF'er's live in Korea, and maybe find out the company/manufactor of both light's. I two think it look's like a jil and since i was going to buy another jil 1.3 up, i wouldn't mind the extra 4mm's of length for a 123, especially since on a CR2 the jil has great runtime I would hope the amilite would really run.
Anyone? VDG

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lunal_Tic said:
VDG,

FlashlightReviews said it will only run about 1 hour to 50%. They did however say it was really bright.

-LT

Hmm. must not have the same regulation or since it's supposedly twice as bright, it burns hot thanks bro I'll read that review se what he has to say about the rest of the light. VDG

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's a pic that may help estimate the size.
smalllights3small7zy.jpg

From left to right:
Fenix 92mm, TnC AA 87mm, Arc LS clickie 81mm, FireFly II 68mm, Arc LS twisty 63mm, Jil 1.3 60mm, Jil DD 52mm

-LT

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lunal_Tic said:
Size-wise it looks to be a combination of a Firefly body and an Arc LS head though it's a bit longer than the Firefly which makes it a good bit longer than an old twisty Arc LS.

In terms of performance comparisons, the AmiLite has a slightly better runtime profile than the Nuwai Q3, but with nearly double the light output and a lot more throw. :)

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
asdalton said:
In terms of performance comparisons, the AmiLite has a slightly better runtime profile than the Nuwai Q3, but with nearly double the light output and a lot more throw. :)

:mecry: why do you guys do this to me? Where's the love?, I guess I do need just one more light.. :broke: VDG