New member saying hello

Kingfisher

Enlightened
I've popped in here from time to time for a good read, but only recently registered. Still more of a reader than a poster, but its time I said hello. Had some spare time today so I took some pics to post, since I don't have any questions or issues just yet.

The SureFire pics I took a few months ago, the others today.

Some of my collection…

brb2.jpg

camomag.jpg

bluestuff.jpg

his1.jpg

his2.jpg

Z2.jpg

Niteowl

Enlightened
Welcome, Kingfisher........I believe we have the Benchmade forum in common, if I'm not mistaken. Carry an 814 myself. I'm mostly a reader there. I was bit a little harder by the light-bug though. Enjoy your time here!

Kingfisher

Enlightened
joema,
Thanks for the link. I haven't been there yet as I'm unenlightened, joining here is paying dividends already. Looking to add a couple to the collection, so I will be spending some time there (and here of course).

My shopping list;

Olive drab G2,
Tan G2 (both with lockout TC),
E1L,
E2E,
a few boxes of batteries, and a couple of spares (lamps).

Thanks all for the welcome!

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kingfisher, from another new dude. I LOVE the chrone-blue color for Mags, even more so than black (my main color in just about everything).
You should do catalogue work, for real! Those pics are oh so nice.
Never wanted a Mag Sol and Mini to match my 4C blue one, until just now...

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Kingfisher! I'm new like you...I have a camo Minimag like yours with a sapphire lens and Bad Boy.
I have learned so much on this forum that I visit daily and really look forward to learning from these pro's! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! BTW, do you hunt?

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome... I don't think anyone else has said it so "Stay a while and hang on to your wallet!"

I like the photography, most of that was taken outdoors but how about the Camo and the bottom two? I'm curious about what you did for lighting.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
As everyone else has said, welcome! and those sure are some purdy pictures! I'll make the next recommendations for your collection: an A19 cell extender, P90 and some li-ions. Also, some of wayne's or lambda's drop in LED sandwiches for your minimags. Enjoy! :)