• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: A couple of Lambda Lux Minimags

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale: two Lambda luxeon mods. Both are great, I'm just trying to raise money for yet another light I just can't live without.
icon11.gif

First light is a blue Lux III on an Illuminator board. The LUX sees 500ma if using NiMH cells according to the spec sheet and uses an cut down optic and is in a pewter Minimag that will come with a nylon holster. Nice light, unusual color. $30 shipped with the host or $25 shipped for the pill with O rings and optic.

Second is a Lux I on an Illuminator board. Again, it's best to use NiMH cells according to the spec sheet and uses an cut down optic and is currently in a red Quest Minimag clone with a tail clickie and comes with a nylon holster. The Quest is slightly longer than the Minimag so I had to place a piece of striped 16 gauge wire to finish making contact... works 100% even with vigorous shaking. $25 shipped with the host or $20 shipped for the pill with O rings and optic. SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

If someone wants both turnkey lights, I'll knock another $5 off.

I can accept cash paypal - no credit cards. I will also accept a postal money order from an established member. No pics yet

Last edited:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM sent on the second one (pill with O ring and optic only). Pending your reply, I'll take it!

PJD

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM replied... So others know, the Lux I pill leans towards the violet range rather than green. Personally, I prefer violet to green or yellow for better color recognition.

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone interested in that blue Lux III Lambda light?

Pretty sweet and built by the man himself!

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually it is sort of in between cyan and blue to my eyes. I've never had any other 'blue' Lux IIIs, but it isn't as blue as any other 5mm or 8mm I've owned.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool, it may be close to "true" cyan instead of traffic light green luxeon cyan.
I'm currently experimenting with blue luxIII and cyan bin 1 luxIII. I'm after a true cyan argon laser style color that no one seems to really be able to get anymore.

I'll be doing a side by side test soon, keeping the luxeon color I like, and selling the rest (which should still be more true cyan than anything in the recent years)