• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SNII clone *$125*

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale:
DSC_5520.jpg

LuxV watt Space Needle clone: Used very little, It has a few marks on the bezel and on the tailcap, but its not really noticable to me. It has bluish glow powder around the emitter, and a cut down stock reflector. Tint is very white when on fresh batteries, but when it's slightly dimmer it turns a little purple, This isn't really noticable unless you compare it to another light. It also has the normal donut hole. This is very bright and I would estimate this is putting out around 200 lumens. It Runs off of 3 123s, and I'll include a 2c to 3x123 adaptor. $135 shipped

DSC_5525.jpg

*Gone* KL4: 90$
*Gone* $12
*Gone* Inova X1 (white)– $16 shipped

*spf* Full mag D head, Includes all O-rings, normal lens, and the normal reflector. It's an extra I found laying around. $10 shipped

Prices are shipped CONUS, Insurance is extra. I can not be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the mail.

I accept cash paypal, but will consider trades.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SNII clone, Mag D head *Pending*KL4

:Bump: $145 shipped for this very bright space needle two clone.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SNII clone, Mag D head *Pending*KL4

For all practical purposes this is the same as a spaceneedle 2, it simply lacks the builder name... :bump: