• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB early LED lights, modded & production

cy

Flashaholic
WTB early LED lights

Looking for LED lights from CPF's early years.

first available modded and production LED lights.

Please PM with price & info.

thank YOU!

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few old color Arc AAAs witht the black bodies and 2 double ended tubes modded by someone. Might find something else. How old do you mean by 'early' ?

fasteddie

Enlightened
PM sent. I also have some ARC LS regular and high domes as well as 1AA and 2AA packs which I didnt mention. Wouldnt mind parting with those.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Dangit, cy! I have a Streamlight AA/M@g copy with a 5mm red LED I bought at a gunshow back in the early '80's I think. (Still works!) I thought about just mailing it to you (may still) but curiosity got the better of me and I just emailed them and asked if it was their doing or a commercial mod. :D :nana:

Larry (Packing for 2 days in Providence followed by PF5 :D )

cy

Flashaholic
Thanks for responding. I've already got very early low serial number Arc LS first runs and original proto Arc AAA's covered.

I've already got a mint Mclux TK from the original run with epoxy glow ebeded around emitter.

Looking for really early mods/LED lights that predate all those lights.

thank YOU!

cy

Flashaholic
tvodrd said:
Dangit, cy! I have a Streamlight AA/M@g copy with a 5mm red LED I bought at a gunshow back in the early '80's I think. (Still works!) I thought about just mailing it to you (may still) but curiosity got the better of me and I just emailed them and asked if it was their doing or a commercial mod. :D :nana:

Larry (Packing for 2 days in Providence followed by PF5 :D )

Oooooo.... PP sent :D