your converts list

assassin337

Newly Enlightened
how many people have you gotten into flashlight?
my list is:
1.my best friend(known here as freedom eagle)
2.my little sister
3.my dad(though hes a little conservative to be considered a flashaholic)
4.working on another friend(hope he will be in forums soon)

wquiles

Flashaholic
Although not yet here in the forums, my next door neighbor. He had and used flaslighs often, but he then bought from me a 5W, VY0T O-sink 2D M*g and a 3D, 3W O-sink as well. Lately he has been doing his own mods, and just finished converting a streamlight 3C to a 3W FluPIC driven adjustable with an IMS27 reflector :wow:

Will

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I've only been able to get one other guy to get on the forum, though several people will browse flashlightreveiws.com without feeling too weird. I've had a half dozen or so camping buddies and coworkers upgrade their lights, but none I would consider a flashaholic yet. I'll keep working on them. :)

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've probably brought even more people to the "light" side than I know about because I seem to get myself into these extremely public situations. Honestly, I don't do it on purpose, I'm just trying to help out others!
rolleye11.gif

You know you've made a convert when...
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/94997

Inova T4 Real World mini-review
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/94874

I've mostly converted my wife (a work in progress
naughty.gif
)
I've really brought two of my best friends onboard
Several co-workers and some commuter friends (you know if the power goes out those train tunnels are gonna be really dark!)

Oh my, I'm an evangelical flashaholic!!!
crackup.gif

vtunderground

Enlightened
- My old roomates, I gave them a matching pair of Lux-III modded Maglites when they got married. They're hooked now.

- My girlfriend. When she saw the modded Mags that I gave my roommates, she wanted one too. Now she asks for a new and different flashlight once a month or so. Now, she keeps three flashlights in her car, and has two EDC lights!

assassin337

Newly Enlightened
lol great link zespectra, oh and sorry freedom bout name must of read it wrong cause of all the lights in my eyes:huh:.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
one of my friends (sorta) I got him to buy the maxfire, and he keeps asking for a surefire... ;)

The girlfriend still thinks I'm insane for liking flashlights :D