Where to get lights in boston

hogx1

Newly Enlightened
I am going to boston soon and wanted to know if there is anywhere I can pick up some Surefire stuff?

Also does anyone know if the boston targets are well stocked with RR lanterns and other goodies?

Malpaso

Enlightened
I've yet to find Surefires in MA at prices that come anywhere near what I can get on the net. As far as Target, I went to one in MetroWest the other day and couldn't find a single RR product in the store.

unclearty

Enlightened
Unfortunately..I haven't been able to find many stores that carry ANY flashlights in the Boston area. There is a Ta^%et in Framingham that has some RR lights...
there is a LEO store in Waltham that supposedly carries SOME lights, but not many. I've tried many hunting and sports stores in and around Boston with very little success.

hogx1

Newly Enlightened
Damn, im getting depresed now. I was hoping to get 3x RR lanterns, at least one headlamp, one RR light. and a SF E1E and a KL1 and a F04

:'(

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Right off of I-90 MA Pike Millbury exit ther is a Mall, Blackstone Valley Mall, there is a Target there that is very well stocked w RR and Inova as well as Dorcy, largest selection I have seen, much bigger than the Wal-Mart

hogx1

Newly Enlightened
Radio said:
Right off of I-90 MA Pike Millbury exit ther is a Mall, Blackstone Valley Mall, there is a Target there that is very well stocked w RR and Inova as well as Dorcy, largest selection I have seen, much bigger than the Wal-Mart

Any way to get there if I don't have a car? I will be relying on the T the whole time.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Unfortunately not, this is only 20-25 min from Boston, right off the Pike, but the T does not travel any further west than Natick or Framingham so unless you can talk someone into giving you a ride, your outta luck, I would offer to help but I am 30 min west of Milbury so it would be an hour to Boston, sorry

aceo07

Enlightened
I think I saw an Inova at the Watertown Mall Target. I didn't check to see if they had any RR stuff.

You could always call the various stores and check their inventory.

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally, I wouldn't even think about picking up lights in a retail store anywhere....you can get them cheaper on the net and these guys ship the same day usually!! Plus you can get expert advice, which is a real neat for me.

hogx1

Newly Enlightened
lrp said:
Personally, I wouldn't even think about picking up lights in a retail store anywhere....you can get them cheaper on the net and these guys ship the same day usually!! Plus you can get expert advice, which is a real neat for me.

Where do you get the RR online?

testmonket

Newly Enlightened
There is a knife store in Quincy Market that sells most of the Surefire lights. "On The Edge" or something like that. I think it's on the Southeast side (back right if you're walking from the Govt Center T stop). You have to go downstairs from the street.

Not sure about their flashlight prices but they're silly-expensive for knives. Good selection though.

tracker870

Enlightened
I don't look for Surefires local.
I'll need to check out the Framingham Target (20 min trip), maybe a boondoggle lunch trip to Millbury?
Some of the local Firearms Dealers carry Surefire & other tactical brands.
Quincy MKt/Faneuil Hall is a good stop for shopping (even if just window shoppin') & food/drink.

Latest posts