• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MY Sale: All Sold

MY

Enlightened
More Price Reductions.

I have a number of small EDC lights in my collection that are collecting dust so I am trying to find them new homes. I will try and put up a picture later but I think that most know these lights.

1. Mr. Bulk Lion Cub Natural #004, with U bin. Very desirable low serial number. Includes original police tape packing. Installed a new U bin LED and used for wall hunting. New clear silicone button that provides better tactile feel. In overall mint condition – but has a "very small" nick on the side of the bezel that came with the light. As a bonus, I will include an extra TWOH star for you to swap out and a new R123 cell. Withdrawn.

2. Mr. Bulk Lion Cub Brass. Polished up and put on a shelf. Wall hunting duties only. As a bonus, I will include an extra TWOH star for you to swap out and a new R123 cell. Sold

3. Orb RAW. T ranked emitter with green tritium tube, polished, in excellent condition. Sold.

4. Orb RAW. New, in packing tube as received from ORB. Taken out to polish and put back in packing tube. Complete light without emitter. As a bonus, I will include a T bin emitter. Sold.

5. Jil 1.3 Up with Goldserve PIC module installed. Very small CR2 light that has multiple levels. With the PIC module, this T bin is about as bright and versatile as a HDS but at a fraction of size. Great EDC that will amaze you. Mint condition. SOLD.

Prices include shipping CONUS. Overseas shipping at cost. Insurance extra at buyers option. Paypal users, please add 3% to cover fees.

Thanks for looking.

Regards.

MY

Last edited:

cy

Flashaholic
Re: MY Sale: U Bin #004 Natural LionCub, Brass Cub, RAWs, Jil 1.3 with PIC

free bump

nice stuff....

theamazingrando

Newly Enlightened

two questions about the Orb:

Does it have a tritium insert?

How does the included emitter compare, output-wise with a standard-equipment emitter?

MY

Enlightened

As stated, the RAW in #3 has a tritium insert, green in color. RAW #4 does not have a tritium insert. I am not sure what a "standard-equipment" emitter is but the emitter on the RAW is as bright or brighter than the T ranks that I have in other lights.

Regards.

MY

theamazingrando

Newly Enlightened

Ah yes, if I could read I would have seen two orbs--sorry!

MY

Enlightened

Price reductions on all lights.

Regards.

minkling

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price Reduction MY Sale:U Bin #004 Natural LionCub, Brass Cub, RAWs, Jil 1.3 with PIC

5. Jil 1.3 Up with Goldserve PIC module installed. Very small CR2 light that has multiple levels. With the PIC module, this T bin is about as bright and versatile as a HDS but at a fraction of size. Great EDC that will amaze you. Mint condition. Reduced to $90 (below my cost and not including labor to make sandwich).

Does this make it the same as the Christmas special that is available from LiteMania?

MY

Enlightened
Re: Price Reduction MY Sale:U Bin #004 Natural LionCub, Brass Cub, RAWs, Jil 1.3 with PIC

I am sorry but I do not know what LiteMania is selling. This Jil 1.3 is in like new condition with packaging, and with the PIC module is an absolutely perfect EDC. I made two and carry one myself. I have been waiting years for this exact light! You will be amazed. If not, I will refund your money.

Regards.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Price Reduction MY Sale:U Bin #004 Natural LionCub, Brass Cub, RAWs, Jil 1.3 with

minkling said:
5. Jil 1.3 Up with Goldserve PIC module installed. Very small CR2 light that has multiple levels. With the PIC module, this T bin is about as bright and versatile as a HDS but at a fraction of size. Great EDC that will amaze you. Mint condition. Reduced to $90 (below my cost and not including labor to make sandwich).

Does this make it the same as the Christmas special that is available from LiteMania?

Minkling,

Litemania is offering the JIL Intelli, which is basically the JIL DD with the FluPIC installed, an upgraded TW0H emitter, and two spare O-rings.

The JIL DD differs from the 1.3 UP in that the DD is "direct drive" and not regulated like the 1.3 UP is. The DD is also shorter. The JIL/FluPIC combination is regulated, but only it you use the higher voltage RCR2's. Primaries will work, but in direct drive with less brightness.

I have a DD with FluPIC running CR2's and it's plenty bright for my purposes.
I can't imagine I'd ever use the strobe for disorienting an opponent, but it is quite entertaining to disorient myself. It takes 10-15 min to master all the features but it's easy to use after that.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: number 5.

Lisa

PM sent

Last edited:

Warleader

Newly Enlightened

If the deal on #5 (JIL 1.3) falls through, I'll Take It! Thanks!

MY

Enlightened

Jil PIC sold to ChocolateLab33.

Regards.

NetMage

Enlightened
Re: Price Reduction MY Sale:U Bin #004 Natural LionCub, Brass Cub, RAWs

If #1 has a U-bin, why would I swap for a TWOH?

MY

Enlightened

NetMage, the UxxK (swapped out from a U bin RAW) really puts out the lumens with a R123 cell. Unfortunately, the K does not work well with a primary CR123 cell because of the forward voltage requirement of the U bin LED is greater than the cell can deliver. On the other hand, the TWOH with low voltage requirements performs great with a primary CR123. I am providing the best of both worlds so one can swap the emitter to suit the cell requirements.

Thanks for looking.

Regards.

easilyled

Flashaholic

If the U-bin in the Lion-Cub was taken from an Orb-RAW, then it
should be a UWOJ as far as I know.

I thought all the original Orb-RAWs had UWOJs in them.

This means that on an RCR123, the Lion-Cub should be very bright
in theory because if anything its over-driven.

Is this the case?

MY

Enlightened

Easilyled, you are right in terms of the RAW U bin specs. In the Lioncub, the UWOJ is very bright and puts out quite a nice combination beam of throw and flood. The TWOH puts out almost as much light but gets pretty hot quickly with a R123. Put in a CR123 with the TWOH and you get brightness and runtime with a primary cell. Although the Cub is very bright with either emitter, I find myself using the lower setting most of the time - one or more presses of the button and the beam is adjusted to any new condition.

Thanks for looking.

Regards.

cy

Flashaholic
Re: Price Reduction #2 - MY Sale:U Bin #004 Natural LionCub, Brass Cub, RAWs

Ubin works really well in a cub...

MY

Enlightened

You're right - the U bin is very bright. In fact, I have decided to pull the U bin star out of the cub and put it in another light. As such the Natural Cub is withdrawn.

Regards.

MY

Enlightened

Another price reduction to move these units.

Thanks for looking.

Regards.