• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:KIT with experimental K2. *SOLD!*

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a mint KIT in HA natural with a UW0J K2 (experimental) driven at 600ma. The color of the head and barrel is a bit off but if this is OK, will ship express to your front door for $275.00. CR2 battery included. If interested, please send me a PM. Pictures available upon request. Thanks.

ARC mania

Last edited:

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:KIT with experimental K2.

I thought I could get this for sure with only 2 veiws, but thank you Sengoku
for saving me 275 bucks :D

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:KIT with experimental K2.

I am curious to hear more about the tint and output of this emitter in this light.

Curtis

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
>>I am curious to hear more about the tint and output of this emitter in this light.

Count me in, as well..

Sengoku

Enlightened
According to Mike this is brighter than his TYOHs(U bin brightness?) driven at the same current 600mA. Ill give a short review once ive received it :)

TorchMan

Enlightened
Oh, sweeet! Glad I didn't see it until after the sale either. Not sure if the buyer is a modder/builder or not. If not, the first "regular" flashaholic to own a K2 that I'm aware of.

Sengoku, I want to be your friend! Can I come over to your house and play flashlights? :grin2: :drool:

Looking forward to that short review!

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sengoku is definitely a modder/builder. He made a 5w QIII that, I think, changed hands a couple of times (or at least once).

Sengoku

Enlightened
Thanks Mike, received the K2 KIT today and i must say im impressed! :)
Heres a mini review as promise, sorry no equipment for detailed testing :(
excellent fit and finish, nice HA3 match, just very slightly darker on tail. It has a very bright defined hotspot with bright corona(see photo) and good spill, pure white as expected of WO tint. Output is impressive, more than i expected. Comparing it to my Arc 4+ UWOK, its slightly dimmer than level2, which equals to about 55lumens. Very bright for something as big as your thumb!
Also the luxeon K2 have lower slugs, similar to the joker lux3s, so Mike had to adjust the reflector to optimise focus.
These K2 luxeons are Bright! my one is underdriven, imagine how bright it would be driven at spec!

dscn31183xt.jpg

dscn31219yx.jpg

dscn31155ti.jpg

dscn31204id.jpg

dscn31309hy.jpg

Arc4+ UWOK Level2 v. KIT k2 UWOJ
dscn31281cj.jpg

Last edited:

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is nice...a very nice setup. Can I ask a question? Is the beam as white as it looks in the picture? My K2 is white with a slight cream tint.

Sengoku

Enlightened
Yes the beam tints in the photo is actually very close to real life. If i had to describe the tint(if any) ill say its very slightly blue.

Sengoku

Enlightened
Current draw is 710mA, 600mA to the Lux, capacity of a CR2 cell is 750mA so runtime should be about 1 hour.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks Sengoku, 1 hour runtime is pretty good. you know, the HAIII mismatch on this light is barely noticeable... thanks for all the detailed specs too!