• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Bare Aluminum Innova X5 (first version) and Brass Peak N-cell still available!!!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
First, my camera and my camera use skills suck, so let me apologize for the lousy photos.

These lights are for sale. I'm not against hearing about interesting trades either. All prices are for cash paypal. CC paypal is extra. Shipping outside U.S.A is extra. I'll pack everything properly and address it the way you tell me to, it will be shipped and the confirmation number (if applicable/possible) pm'd to you but I still can't be held responsible for what happens after it is shipped.

Trades that interest me are mod parts, watches, knives , lights (duh!), butane lighters , tritium stuff , geeky stuff

I'm not against answering questions but if you want something, claim it by posting that you'll 'take it'. The first to do this gets it reguardless of non committed interest expressed by another.

None of these lights are perfect. The lights that have had the finishes stripped all have very fine marks. All of these lights are more impressive than these pictures show. I'm likely doing a disservice to the sale by posting them but I'd rather them look better in person than worse in person.

Above is the front view of Peak Led solutions N-cell/Brass/high output/pocket version on the right and a Gerber Infinity that has had the anodize removed and been highly polished. The Gerber has also been upgraded to a Nichia CS led. It is MUCH brighter than stock. The inspiration for modding this Gerber like this came from Hondo (Thanks for the great post!). The picture at top is of the Peak N-cell.

2. Gerber w/ nichia CS and polished flector xxx shipped conus (sold pending)

The above two photos are of a Bare aluminum/polished Fenix L1. This Fenix has a AR coated UCL lens , aluminum reflector, and light engine from an L1P version 2.5. The light engine is no longer glued inside the head and can be easily removed if further mods (lux 3, flupic/pop2, McR-18 (yes it fits)) are desired. It is a ROYAL PITA to get these out of the unmodded versions. This light has a very slight imperfection on the head (a slight 'bend' in the aluminum). The luxeon is very bright and very white (on the cold side). The polished bare aluminum very much resembles stainless steel.

3.Bare aluminum Fenix L1/L1P Hybrid with removable light engine XXX shipped conus. Includes pouch/lanyard/extra switch boot. Sold Pending.

4. Below is a rarely seen first generation Innova X5. This version of the X5 unscrews the bezel to activate the light. It is signifigantly smaller than the current version. This version has very bright blue LEDs that give me a headache when I use it. The ano has been stripped and it has been polished. 35.00 shipped conus

Last edited:

SME V

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lights for sale/trade

Hi,
the Fenix to me:rock: Pm send!

Georg

edakoppo

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lights for sale/trade

I'll take the modded Gerber. Please e-mail me at eda_koppo AT yahoo.com to let me know where to send the Paypal payment and the price difference for a CC payment (account sucking wind).

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it just me or is the price of the Peak missing?

I think it's one of those things where if you have to ask, you can't afford it!
nana.gif

Actually, I think I saw on another forum where he was trying to think of how to get something seriously bright in there so maybe he pulled the price without withdrawing the item?