Helping friends move.... Again.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Helped my best friend move yesterday from his house in Philadelphia to his new apartment in Jersey City, NJ.

Ahhh fun fun fun. Since I know this particular friend very well and the moves usually go far into the dark hours, I packed my Surefire C2 in the front pocket of my 5.11 pants, my SF-E1 in my front-left pocket, and my new River Rock branded Nuwai 0.5W in my jacket.

Used the E1 to find the tailcap to the Nuwai that I dropped in the dark moving van (DOH!), used the Nuwai to read the instructions on the side of the water-heater when trying to figure out how to light it. Used the C2 to light up the parking lot when trying to park the moving van when we were finished. Also found a trap-door in the back of the coat closet that leads to a crawlspace. After playing WWWAAAYYYY too much Splinter Cell, I couldn't resist checking it out. C2 in hand, I jumped down and lit it up. It went all the way under the entire unit! Just wanted to make sure no one could get in there from outside and come in through the closet. My cousin also pulled out the X5T I got him for Xmas a few years ago. Glad to see him using it. He told me he used it to run some cables at work (he's a tech at HBO in NYC). After having dinner at "Johnny Rockets" in Hoboken, we went home.