Need your help transforming flashlight into headlight!

Wrangler

Enlightened
Hi forum members!

I`d please you, to help me out.
As I don`t want to buy a headlight, but want to use my flashlights as headlights, there must be kinds of flexible headbands where a flashlight can be attached to.
Does anybody know, where I can buy a couple of those headbands?

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Regards,
Wolfgang

PhantomZ

Enlightened
how about one of those nite-ize headband? it fits the minimag but might be alittle tight for any other size lights

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
That Nite-Ize headband is a pretty useful item. Mine actually has two elastic sleeves, so it can work for smaller lights as well as minimag size. A UK4AAeLED will fit. I would look for it in camping stores if you can't find it in someplace like WalMart. Seems like they cost about $5.

Geoff

AndrewL

Newly Enlightened
You could just make one wih a bit of slim webbing and some elastic. My band has one loop which will take a QIII and another that will take torches that run on single AA/AAA cells

balazer

Enlightened
I'm lovin' the bright, smooth beam of my new-style Xnova 8-LED 1-AA lights, so I figured I better find some way to attach a couple to my head. For me, it's actually preferable to a ready-made Luxeon head lamp, assuming I can find a way to get it to stay on my head and stay aimed reliably. My first idea was to use a sweat band and some elastic. But I found that the sweat band was too small for my head, and squeezed it a little uncomfortably tight! It's not that my head is big. It's just that it doesn't like being squeezed.

Does the Nite-ize head band do a good job? I see that it's not elastic. Would an Xnova 8-LED AA light fit? Is there a way to put one light on each side of my head? For maximum goofiness, I'd like two lights attached to my head.