Peak N cell on LiON: so far so good

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just tried one of AW's new LiON N cell batteries in my tiny Peak Shasta (I think that's what they call the Ncell model) I have the OLD version with THREE LEDs and they are humming along nicely with the LiON battery

Primary Ncell 50 LUX
LiON Ncell 90 LUX

lrp

Flashlight Enthusiast
How much longer can these work versus a regular N cell? Thanks!

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tony,

I didn't see any Li-Ion N cell batteries on the "AW's Li-Ion Batteries Sales Thread" main page. Are you referring to the 10280 batteries? Those are actually 5/8 AAA.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup! Them be the ones. They fit my TnC KeyLux N Cell and Peak Ncell perfectly :)

I bet a 1w Rbin or similar can be driven to new heights in the KeyLux now. There's also a new battery coming that will be even better.

So how about blowing the dust off and getting that darn Lathe of yours going so we can cut down a few Arc AAA's for a new EDC. The Arc AAA Stubby :twothumbs

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
CromagNet said:
They fit my TnC KeyLux N Cell and Peak Ncell perfectly
I used to have a TnC Keylux N cell. It was so nice that God wanted it, so he dematerialized it:mecry:.

I am going to stick one of those batteries in my Shasta when I get home tonight. Thanks for the tip.

LowWorm

Enlightened
Any update?

CroMAGnet, any update on how the N-cell LiONs are working now in your TNC Key-Lux?

I snagged one of these beauties and am really impressed by the finish and the beam...I'd love to throw one of AW's N-cell clones into it, but want to make sure it's not going to do something I'd regret to the light.